Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kirstie Alley ate 28,000 calories per day?

gotta be a typo, even if her maintenance was 2,500 cals which is was prolly a little lower... she would be gaining 7.2lbs a day on 28,000 calories.

ZGzaZ said:
gotta be a typo, even if her maintenance was 2,500 cals which is was prolly a little lower... she would be gaining 7.2lbs a day on 28,000 calories.

I know....ROFL. Wouldn't your liver just explode if you ate that much in a day?

UAMaverick said:
I know....ROFL. Wouldn't your liver just explode if you ate that much in a day?

LoL, not to mention she probably weighed around 145 before, wasnt too thin to begin with. And at 28,000/day 2,500 maintenance cals, with 7.2lb gain/day, she would have only been eating this for 10 days to get to 220lbs.... so a little over a week, lol.....

impossible.

She is going to be on oprah I believe it is today.Wearing a bikini.
It is amazing how she did it!

mm107 said:
im proud of her too =]

I just read the article and i think they must have fixed it...it says Kirstie ate 8,000 calories a day which, although that is an unbelievale amount, is more fathomable than 28,000 haha

Those cals in that crap food sure adds up quick. Even if she ate big mac, large fry, large drink & dessert 3 x a day she would be at 5200-5300 cals. Can you imagine eating that 3 x a day though? Here's a tool to play with if you ever wanna find out macros for McD's lol

http://app.mcdonalds.com/bagamcmeal?process=home

Another way to look at it is take Chubby Hubby, Ben & Jerry's...
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving:
Calories 330

Good lawd, I can easily eat 2 cups of icecream and that would put you at 1320 alone JUST for that.

I don't think the 20K range is accurate but dang 6,7,8K looks more possible as you look at the source of what exactly you are ingesting.

I didn't read the article but Im happy for her progress.

Top Bottom