Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kind of a stupid question(sorry)

badass_R1

Do you have to lift heavy to get huge? If not can you guy's give me some ideas of the workout that you would try.

Thanks guy's

Most people will tell you that if you want to add muscle mass, you have to lift like so:
3-4 sets of 6-8 reps, with every set until failure.

This usually is what works for MOST, not all, people. However, unless your diet is in check, you wont get anywhere.;)

I think the secret to mass is to do 100 jumpingjacks between every set, then run around the gym flapping your arms three full times between exercises! You wont even need weights anymore!!!

METHYL MIKE said:
I think the secret to mass is to do 100 jumpingjacks between every set, then run around the gym flapping your arms three full times between exercises! You wont even need weights anymore!!!

LOL..... that's Ultra-funny

You see the reason I ask, is because my shoulders are pretty fucked, and I want to still lift, and get big. But is this possible at light weights?

If I couldn't lift heavy then I would go to the highest weight that I could do and use really slow, contolled movements.

For shoulders, go light. Lateral flyes, forward flyes.

heavy on rear delts, and dumbbells,

But I found shoulders to be the exception, I can go light and still grow, with great definition.

i dont really know what the situation is with your shoulders or how long youve been training ,but you could learn to train around your injuries. no flame , just a thought. you might even be able to pick exercises where you could still train fairly heavy.

peace

Top Bottom