Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kids Daily Vitamins and water additive(football)

burnthiscorpse

Plat Hero
Platinum
Ok this is pertaining to my son NOT me.

He turned 11 a couple months ago. Now going into his 5th football season. Just to give you an idea where he's at... He's 5'5", 165 lb. (not a lard ass) His mothers side, cousins, uncles ect... are all 6'6" -6'9" with a 7 footer in there too. He's 11 and the school sneakers we bought him yesterday are fucking size 11.5!!!! I wear a 12 and i'm 6'0" 235. He deads, squats, and BP's all with very light weight just to get the fundementals of form, safety, ect... down now so that when it matters in a few years and other kids are just learning he is ready to kill it.
(he also has a 405 leg press currently)

So anyways.....to the point.

1) Football practice....hydration...energy.... Other than good old water are there any additives that would help keep energy up through practice without just straight up sugar? I hate to fill him with gatorade.

2) Vitamins, Kids vitamins are garbage...full of nothing but bees wax and fillers. I started him on the same idea as what I do (but he takes less obviously) and I wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts good or bad.
He takes a B complex, 1000 mg C, 800iu, E, 5000iu D3, 2400 mg Flax seed oil. He takes all this split into half a.m. and half pre bed.

I figure if he's going to grow into a giant I may as well try and support it. He already eats as much as I do and drinks a gallon of water a day.

If is eating really clean and with heat and longer practices more sodium can be helpful depending on current diet to help as well as lots of carbs.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom