Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kid Rock is...

he's only 7 but he already wrestles year-round...swimming was my winter sport, so i didn't really know much about wrestling when he started, but i love it and he really seems to love it too...he even likes going to practice, even though they spend the first 10 to 15 minutes running/sprinting/running laps around the gym...most kids hate that shit but he actually enjoys it for some reason...different kind of kid.

Well you have done it right dad...awesome!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

blab on digi.

I am just glad figure skating is out of the picture.

Dude - you realize you will be way into your social security before Jr. gets out of college? WTF were you thinking? My youngest turns 18 this week.

blab on digi.

I am just glad figure skating is out of the picture.

Dude - you realize you will be way into your social security before Jr. gets out of college? WTF were you thinking? My youngest turns 18 this week.

he was born 3 days before my 41st birthday...prior to news of his pending arrival, i had the remainder of my career pretty much mapped out...those plans went in the circular file the day that my wife called me at work and said "uhhhh...ummmm...i think i'm pregnant...i peed on 3 of those sticks and they all turned positive"...still, by far, the single best day i've ever had at work :)

my daughter and i play acoustic guitar (she sings too...she's awesome) so i surf for acoustic versions of songs all the time...i have a pretty expansive library of acoustic versions of all sorts of songs from all kinds of different artists...i listen to coffeehouse on sirius a lot too...gives me all sorts of things to search for.

Acoustic version of Sweet Child of Mine FTMFW~~~!!!!

Top Bottom