Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kid Rock is...

so ur saying canada is a joke????? fuck ur jokess!!!! lol

no...i love canada and my neighbors to the north...i've had an upside down woot as my ava for like 6 months and it was starting to feel stale, and i wanted to stay with a canuck theme with my new one...plus, i loved that fuckin' cartoon when i was a kid.

i spent 8 hours yesterday (including clean up afterwards) at my son's wrestling tournament...he lost his 1st match then had 3 pins in a row...my real life is way better than ef, thank you very much :)

nice. wrestling is great for kids. I wrestled for a while in school and university.

nice. wrestling is great for kids. I wrestled for a while in school and university.

he's only 7 but he already wrestles year-round...swimming was my winter sport, so i didn't really know much about wrestling when he started, but i love it and he really seems to love it too...he even likes going to practice, even though they spend the first 10 to 15 minutes running/sprinting/running laps around the gym...most kids hate that shit but he actually enjoys it for some reason...different kind of kid.

he's only 7 but he already wrestles year-round...swimming was my winter sport, so i didn't really know much about wrestling when he started, but i love it and he really seems to love it too...he even likes going to practice, even though they spend the first 10 to 15 minutes running/sprinting/running laps around the gym...most kids hate that shit but he actually enjoys it for some reason...different kind of kid.

I want to see your 7yo wrestle kid rock.

nice

Top Bottom