Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

keto diet

salty

I usually keto diet all week lon and then eat what I want on the weekend, but I sometimes feel really tired on the weekends can anybody diagnose this problem. I don't eat that great on the weekend, kind of anything I want for two days, I have been losing weight, but I would like to find out about this problem.:confused:

Its probably the insulin spike from the carbs, despite the fact that carbs give people energy too much of an insulin spike, causes you to get sluggish. Being that you are on a keto diet you are more insulin sensitive so it doesn't take as much to get you to that point. IT seems that not everyone really gets hit hard by the insulin spiking effect making them tired. I'm in the same boat you are, it took me a while to figure out why some days I would be so damn tired in the gym, it always boiled down to my breakfast. True carbs help you power through workouts but, my breakfast had carbs it was usually from bran flakes which I tend to eat too much, later in the gym about 2 1/2 hours later, I would begin doing anything and fell tired right away. I also noticed I always am tired after a pasta dinner ect.... Carbs just make me tired from the insulin spike. You are probably experiencing the same thing, since I'm not in a keto diet I just make sure to never eat too many carbs at the same time so insulin never spikes. Being that you have a carb up period, I'm not sure what you can do to cure the the situation, other more experienced keto dieters have any ideas?

PS, also eating heavy makes me tired, 2 reasons, greater chance of a high insulin spike, and if my stomach is near full I feel like shit.

Of course your problem may be different, but that may be the case. Good luck.

Top Bottom