Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kerry's Lies on 'Meet The Press'

Bulldog_10 said:
I doubt they really believed there were WsMD in Iraq...we needed a reason, so we made one up. If they really believed it, they're not so intelligent are they?
It is a fact that there were WMDs in Iraq. He used them on more than one occasion. The question is, where are they?

The_Eviscerator said:
Also, the UN is a fucking joke. A bunch of third world asshole leech mother fuckers trying to dictate what we do in the world. I say fuck em and pull all our aid as well.

brilliant idea , then we can pay 12$ a gallon for gasoline, and forget vacations outside of the country. forget travel outside the country period.
warlords would end up over throwing large goverments like israel and aquire nuclear arms. sell them to terrorists and we all end up 500 million little piles of
melted cheese

BO-DEN

Longhorn85 said:
It is a fact that there were WMDs in Iraq. He used them on more than one occasion. The question is, where are they?

Surprising that in a country smaller than some of our states, we can't find a weapon of mass destruction...especially since we've got the place pretty much on lockdown with our military. If they were there, we'd have found it by now...or at least some evidence of it's existance.

Longhorn85 said:

thats easy just decided who you think is "evil" then destroy they'r goverment, scoial structure. and kill about 30,000 women and children of the people and call it :whatever:"collateral damage":whatever:
send the complex society into civil war...

we can say we liberated them ...

call it a day in the name of god and justice.

you all talk like it matters if bush lied or not... lol the goverment is sooooo powerful now (LMAO) that what ever they tell you.....is taken as if it were the law of gravity

none of you are cia..

none of you have any real information or your own experience or "facts"

only what the news tells you. just like aljezera tells them

its all bullshit to keep you hens laying eggs

you argue about shit that is totaly out of your hands

BO-DEN

Bulldog_10 said:
Surprising that in a country smaller than some of our states, we can't find a weapon of mass destruction...especially since we've got the place pretty much on lockdown with our military. If they were there, we'd have found it by now...or at least some evidence of it's existance.
You would think so, yes, I agree. But the fact that they were there in great numbers is undisputable. Has anyone checked Syria? Libya? Iran? Jordan?

Longhorn85 said:
Has anyone checked Syria? Libya? Iran? Jordan?

i think this time it would be a good idea to be "sure" before we destroy another country, spend 400billion dollors , and the lives of hundreds of our soilders.

BO-DEN :coffee:

BO-DEN said:
we can pay 12$ a gallon for gasoline
-heading that way anyway
and forget vacations outside of the country. forget travel outside the country period.
-heading that way anyway (well except mexico- but that is the only place I want to go anyways)....
warlords would end up over throwing large goverments like israel and aquire nuclear arms. sell them to terrorists and we all end up 500 million little piles of melted cheese
-they could do this anyways
Bo-den- I agree with the rest of what you say tho about arguing about things you know nothing about and they're trying to keep the hens laying eggs... it is just when it comes down to it, I woud rather have someone that is ready to pull the trigger than some waffling pansy...

Longhorn85 said:
Has anyone checked Syria? Libya? Iran? Jordan?
NEXT! :evil:

I love this line:
"They don't take into account the innovative ways I'm going to pay for things"

Is he talking about pushing payments off until he's out of office, or some other innovative payment plan?

Maybe he's doing a Mistubishi "Pay nothing until 2010!!" deal.

Top Bottom