Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7 biggest economic lies by Robert Reich

This whole post is rife with un educated spoon fed narrative rambling. Congratulations on being able to regurgitate boiler plate narratives. Without govt regulation we'd still be sujected to massive amounts of mercury in our drinking water, which is fine we get all the mercury now that we can handle in seafood. I used to be a co owner of a business that operated in road coating materials and I can tell you unequivocably that without the EPA there would still be the nastiest of solvents, like styrenes, leaching from roads into sewage and ground water. People forget so easily and quickly what business's were getting away with in decades past and would not have stopped doing if it weren't for the govt tellin em to stop coating the populace with carcinogens. Sorry but the free market woudln't have handled that one.

Congratulations, you unequivocally do not know how to read nor do you know how to do a critical post review. I said, "the EPA should make minimal decisions." The point is the EPA gives the environmentalists too much ammo with their bogus "environment scares." Leading, to entirely too much litigation and hindering us from digging for our own evergy. The EPA is a good organization for some of the reasons you stated, but that is all.

You're an idiot.

Prove me wrong then! It appears, you think your geo-political IQ is higher than mine, so refute my post with your vast array of knowledge. Everyone of your posts are pathetic! You know better to square off with me. Therefore, you stoop to insults, which is a leading indicator you are inept on these subjects, and have an inferiority-complex.

Please, do not drop some commie propaganda link, that is the easy way out. I can drop a thousand conservative links. Get some balls and refute my post with your own words, you cannot do it! Just like you critiqued the other guy's post by saying, "I don't where to start," that is because you lack acute thinking to counter his post and you suffer from cognitive laziness! I have his back, let us see how much you really know. Then I will ripple the hell out of you...

Ok.

I know better than to deal with you because whenever Ive tried having a mature discussion and support my arguments with studies, facts, figures, etc (all that garbage that folks like you and plunkey abhor) you simply fall back on "wtf thats a commie propaganda link!!!@@#!@11" when it's a link to a study done by the CBO.

You're an idiot. You've proven as much in your posts. It's not worth my time to try and have a rational discussion with someone who thinks quoting the bible is "backing up their argument with facts."

Ok.

I know better than to deal with you because whenever Ive tried having a mature discussion and support my arguments with studies, facts, figures, etc (all that garbage that folks like you and plunkey abhor) you simply fall back on "wtf thats a commie propaganda link!!!@@#!@11" when it's a link to a study done by the CBO.

You're an idiot. You've proven as much in your posts. It's not worth my time to try and have a rational discussion with someone who thinks quoting the bible is "backing up their argument with facts."
I liked you before ... now I really like you.

I liked you before ... now I really like you.

You, he and redsam should do a drum circle!

I'd pay money to watch that.

drum-circle.jpg

Plunks just a little upset since he discovered that a quick snack at the Beijing airport Best Western doesnt fundamentally change the GDP makeup of an entire nation.

For him it was kind of like learning that Santa Claus doesnt exist. :(

Plunks just a little upset since he discovered that a quick snack at the Beijing airport Best Western doesnt fundamentally change the GDP makeup of an entire nation.

For him it was kind of like learning that Santa Claus doesnt exist. :(

Yeah, Plunk was just blown-away by the third largest consumer economy in the world -- and I still am.

I'm just hoping there are more people who don't understand the difference between percentages and absolute numbers. Competing against those guys is vastly easier than dealing with someone who actually knows what they are doing.

lol @ you knowing what youre doing.

100% of the people on this post know I'm right.

Surely you aren't going to argue with 100% !!!!

100% !!!!

Top Bottom