Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just took my first dose of CABASER

D

deltron2000

my nips are burning as we speak, so if this drug lives up to the hype then ill be utterly satisfied. if its not then ill make sure to trash the drugs rep on every board i can :) ...ive tried every anti-e AI under the sun and they didnt work...lets see if cabaser does anything to settle my nips

deltron2000 said:
my nips are burning as we speak, so if this drug lives up to the hype then ill be utterly satisfied. if its not then ill make sure to trash the drugs rep on every board i can :) ...ive tried every anti-e AI under the sun and they didnt work...lets see if cabaser does anything to settle my nips

It only works with nandrolone based gear, you on deca or tren ?

yea bro im running HGH/NPP 50 mg eod......its enough to agrevate my nips to no end and give them the " flop look"

mak, right before my first gyno surgery my doc told me that PROLACTIN was to blame for my gyno. but i would of never thought in a million years i would be back to seeking surgoens for another surgery....hopefully this helps

deltron2000 said:
mak, right before my first gyno surgery my doc told me that PROLACTIN was to blame for my gyno. but i would of never thought in a million years i would be back to seeking surgoens for another surgery....hopefully this helps

Hopefully it will help then. That sucks bro.

Is there anyting else to take for prolactin other than dostinex/bromo? I've heard that ru438(abortion drug) helps keep either progesterone or prolactin down, but never heard of anyone around here using it...

You could try adding some winstrol. Winny is said to compete for the progesterone receptor similarly to how clomid or nolvadex competes for the estrogen receptor. So you could try adding some winny as an anti-progesterone to reduce progesterone gyno.

Winny won't do a thing for prolactin. Dostinex is supposed to help with that, but the anecdotal results I hear from people seem to be mixed on Dostinex.

deltron2000 said:

Best of luck with that, bro.

Nate82 said:
Is there anyting else to take for prolactin other than dostinex/bromo? I've heard that ru438(abortion drug) helps keep either progesterone or prolactin down, but never heard of anyone around here using it...

The sides for RU aren't worth taking it. Like was already stated, winstol combined with nolvadex is the best approach for progesterone. Dostinex is the best for prolactin.

Top Bottom