Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just sold 17.5k worth of stock

Because you're old.

:qt:

Flames are the gayest thing to ever put on a car/truck/vehicle. That Bronco is literally flaming.

that's knot a bronco...it's a chevy...either a shortbed pickup or a k-10 blazer with a removable hardtop...i can't tell which because it's too damn high haha

you know what gay is?

driving a 5 year old POS ford mustang, living in your parents house, and being a 30 year old virgin.

that is gay.

*7 year old

Did you do easily forget that I, until recently, owned a $100,000 BMW M5?

I'll agree that the Mustang is a low quality piece of crap by today's standard. That's why I'm selling it. Bitch just cost me $2k in repairs cuz stupid shit keeps breaking and failing, right as I'm looking to sell it.

However, I do enjoy diving it because it's faster than crap with the supercharger and 550hp.

*7 year old

Did you do easily forget that I, until recently, owned a $100,000 BMW M5?

I'll agree that the Mustang is a low quality piece of crap by today's standard. That's why I'm selling it. Bitch just cost me $2k in repairs cuz stupid shit keeps breaking and failing, right as I'm looking to sell it.

However, I do enjoy diving it because it's faster than crap with the supercharger and 550hp.

Fucking cam phasers

Fucking cam phasers

The 3V has actually been mint for me. Not a single issue and I've had it apart before. It's fine well for me. Lots of people have had issues though with that.

It's these $5 sensors connected to $200 units that are going out. Ridiculous bullcrap like that.

Every Ford my family has owned has sensors glitching, misreading, failing etc. frequently. That's them cheaping out on the little things to cut back costs and it loads onto the consumer post-warranty. Bullcrap and I'm through with it.

I make my own money, safest way to roll in the cash. I seriously dislike 44 people in here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom