Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My cycle support findings!

steveff

Hey guys, just wanted to post a little info on the cycle supports I'm currently using.

Obviously, if you have the extra cash, everyone raves about N2Guard. So I'm not trying to bash that product or sell another product. I'm in no way affiliated with anyone. But I like to explore other options where I can. Although cutting corners is never acceptable........... tisk tisk.

I'm on week 4 since adding orals into my cycle and I have had ZERO side effects. No back bumps, no pain anywhere, no blood pressure changes, and most impressive part of it all - CRYSTAL CLEAR URINE. I'm taking 2 caps of Oxandrovar and will be bumping up the dose for the last 2 weeks. I have a log going if you want to check that out as well!

My stack:
AI Cycle support - 2 scoops ED
Liv.52 DS - 3 caps ED
Men's One-a-Day - 2 caps ED
OPTIONAL --- Vitamin b6 - 400mg ED (mainly for the Trenavar)

AI cycle support cost me $15 shipped. I bought 2 so that'll last 6-8 weeks depending on my dose for $30 to my door. Liv.52 was $10 for 3-months-worth. One-a-day is like $8 from local super market. And b6 I got for like $6 for 3-months-worth.
$54 for 2-3 months of cycle support seems like a hell of a deal to me. And the best part is - it has been working flawlessly.

Just wanted to share this with you guys. People tend to overlook certain options to go with more mainstream products.

I know I'm still somewhat of a noob around here and I'm trying to contribute and share as much as I can!

Still...You're only gettin a fraction of the goodies that n2guard has inside but yea, there are definitely alternatives to n2guard.
Good read!

I would be curious to see what blood work looked like on those products. The clarity of your urine isn't exactly the best indicator of health. If you are hydrated enough, your urine will be crystal clear regardless of HDL/LDL and liver values. The ingredients in cycle support are not designed to help with lipids like N2guard is. I'm not knocking what you are doing by any means. I just want people out there to understand that there are a lot of health issues that need addressed on cycle besides liver values. That's where a product like N2guard comes into play

I would get blood work done, but I didn't get any before this cycle, so I have nothing to compare lipid or cholesterol levels. I might just do it anyway to see if they're within normal range.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

I also use Liv 52 because it is a great product, it's cheap and I run orals heavily, but I supplement that with Tudca and n2guard. Health is extremely important and steroids have a very negative effect on many things in the body, not just the liver. N2guard is versatile and covers it all

I love the n2guard with the oxandrovar. Lots of benefits of the oxandrovar and the n2guard keeps the sides to a minimum.

I also use Liv 52 because it is a great product, it's cheap and I run orals heavily, but I supplement that with Tudca and n2guard. Health is extremely important and steroids have a very negative effect on many things in the body, not just the liver. N2guard is versatile and covers it all

Agreed. Personally I'm a fan of NAC. I always use that at 1800-2400mg ED along with N2Guard which covers all bases. Its tried and true and I know I can always count on it to do the job.

Top Bottom