Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just gotta get it off my chest

mechee said:
last night i went out for my friend's b-day, anyways, i saw an old friend from high school (c/o '96) and he tells me about an old friend of mine that died like 1 month ago coming back from panama city. some stupid spring breakers were dragging down hwy 98 and she swerved to miss them and died on impact...these kids were fuckin wasted, and this girl, god she was beautiful and sweet and ...shit, i just can't believe it ..so i started thinking about all the times i've driven under the influence of something and made it home and how many times friends of mine have done the same and at worst got DUI's but never has someone who was at one point in my life not as an acquantance died b/c of the stupidity of another...it just hurts and i hope that GOD has a reason for such a tragedy, you know? there has to be a good to come out of something so bad.....thanks for listening

:kitty:

Well hopefully next time it will be you or one of your piece of shit friends that dies instead of an innocent person. I'd prefer no one dies this way, but if someone does, I hope it's someone like you, rather than some poor fool who did nothing wrong other than to wander in the path of a fucking selfish piece of shit who's willing to risk killing people because he's too fucking dumb to arrange himself alternate transportation home.

I've done it several times myself. I'm not proud of it at all. :( I mean I've never been falling-down-drunk, but I've definately been over the legal limit. :(

Yep, it's a stupid thing to do and I have no excuse.

Re: Re: just gotta get it off my chest

Frackal said:

Well hopefully next time it will be you or one of your piece of shit friends that dies instead of an innocent person. I'd prefer no one dies this way, but if someone does, I hope it's someone like you, rather than some poor fool who did nothing wrong other than to wander in the path of a fucking selfish piece of shit who's willing to risk killing people because he's too fucking dumb to arrange himself alternate transportation home.

that's real fuckin nice...like you've never done anything bad in your life that you regret, i don't give a fuck who you are-you should NEVER wish death upon ANYONE

Good people make poor decisions too. When you're drunk haviing a good time with your mates, common sense is gone. There should always be someone there for the voice of reason.

All too often it is the innocent sober ones who are killed in drunk driving accidents.

Re: Re: Re: just gotta get it off my chest

mechee said:

that's real fuckin nice...like you've never done anything bad in your life that you regret, i don't give a fuck who you are-you should NEVER wish death upon ANYONE

don't mind Frackal, he gets carried away like i do sometimes. i think we lost our faith in society so we go off the deep end once a while. he means well, but has a funny way of showing it. he is actually a good young lad. maybe a little bitter like me, but that's about it.

Top Bottom