Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just got my Dermacrine

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Got a question however. It says not to take at night because of chance of getting insomnia. And it also says to leave on for 5-6 hours before showering. Just the fact that it says...leave on for 5-6 hours before showering. Already proves to me that the BEST time for me to take this stuff is right before going to bed.

I'm in bed by 10pm and I wake up at 4am. Do the math...that's 6 hours. Anything after that, I'm showering quite often throughout the day. So putting this stuff on at any other time would not make any sense at all.

But my concern is insomnia! If I have to be in bed by 10pm in order to wake up at 4am. What's the latest I can apply this stuff on? Or earliest? Do I have to put it on at 10pm? Or can I put it on earlier than 10pm? My last shower of the day is "usually" around 6-7pm. But sometimes it could be at 9:30pm.

Carth said:
Got a question however. It says not to take at night because of chance of getting insomnia. And it also says to leave on for 5-6 hours before showering. Just the fact that it says...leave on for 5-6 hours before showering. Already proves to me that the BEST time for me to take this stuff is right before going to bed.

I'm in bed by 10pm and I wake up at 4am. Do the math...that's 6 hours. Anything after that, I'm showering quite often throughout the day. So putting this stuff on at any other time would not make any sense at all.

But my concern is insomnia! If I have to be in bed by 10pm in order to wake up at 4am. What's the latest I can apply this stuff on? Or earliest? Do I have to put it on at 10pm? Or can I put it on earlier than 10pm? My last shower of the day is "usually" around 6-7pm. But sometimes it could be at 9:30pm.
It says it may cause insomnia. I have put dermacrine sustain or dermacrine on at night and had no problems getting to sleep. Just try it for your self. I would say 6-7 would be the best time for you. I notice that has a big time reviving
effect with in 30-45 mins so putting it on right before bed my not be the best thing.

I've been using the Sustain at night before bed and have not had a problem falling asleep. Just try it and see what happens.

Do you shower in the morning? If so just put it on after the morning shower. I think it's the first few hours when most of the absorption occurs. As long as it's on for 3 hours you'd be fine.

One word of caution, if you put it on before bed and don't let it dry enough you could get it on your bedding, and this could get on any women or kids (hopefully the kids would be yours and not there for sex) that get in or on your bed could be affected adversely by it.

Carth said:

Maybe Im confused, but it sounds like your askin if you have to wait 6 hrs after a shower to put it on. Your supposed to put it on right after the shower, and then keep it on for as long as you can. (atleast 6 hours)

So after your morning shower would be best.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
Maybe Im confused, but it sounds like your askin if you have to wait 6 hrs after a shower to put it on. Your supposed to put it on right after the shower, and then keep it on for as long as you can. (atleast 6 hours)

So after your morning shower would be best.

-Pp

No no. I know I have to put it on right after a shower. I just read somewhere that this stuff has to be left on the skin for 6 hours for full absorption. I doubt I can put it on in the morning. I shower way too often throughout the day. The most it will stay on at a time is maybe 3-4 hours. Thats why I was thinking about using it right before bed. I sleep for 6 hours.

Top Bottom