Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

just got my bf% tested...

nycgirl said:
Good for you!!

Are you still going to create that thread? I'm getting mine done on Saturday.

I will send one of the mods a PM about making a sticky. I'm sure they will have some valuable input on how to set it up...
 
killz said:
nice job bro , how far away are you goals?

250 with abs!
I would love to get to 250 with a body fat below 8%...
I don't know if I will make it but its a nice goal to have!
 
slat1 said:
With summer coming along I thought I could use the extra motivation.
Here are the results:

Chest 4mm
Subscap 10mm
Thigh 11mm
Midax 6mm
ab 6mm
Tri 6mm
Supra 8mm

6'3"
240 lbs
7.5% :chomp:

I'm pretty excited. I'm going to really start hitting cardio. I hate it but it will get me where I want to be! :)

really great man! damn, that IS impressive... look, here is a goofy shot of me i took day before yesterday, i want ya to take a quick look and be kind, damnit! I am a recovering fat fuck and self esteem is still in training. I started this phase of life at about 301lbs and 35%+ bf 18 months ago...oh, i am 6ft....

... anyway, take a look and give me a guestimate of my bodyfat, then i'll tell ya what the guy at Golds Gym here tested my fat as being...

neckidEF.jpg
 
ChefWide said:
really great man! damn, that IS impressive... look, here is a goofy shot of me i took day before yesterday, i want ya to take a quick look and be kind, damnit! I am a recovering fat fuck and self esteem is still in training. I started this phase of life at about 301lbs and 35%+ bf 18 months ago...oh, i am 6ft....

... anyway, take a look and give me a guestimate of my bodyfat, then i'll tell ya what the guy at Golds Gym here tested my fat as being...

neckidEF.jpg

Hard to tell. I would hate to go high or low on you. Everyone holds it in different areas.
You are looking good though. Great size and definition.
I would get the 7 point test done. Its a great way to monitor how you are doing. I do it once a month. If my fat increases I really tighten up my diet.
I don't think you are at 10% yet. Definately not 20% or above. If I had to guess I would say someplace between 12 and 16.
Get it checked though. It is impossible to tell by looking!
 
slat1 said:
Hard to tell. I would hate to go high or low on you. Everyone holds it in different areas.
You are looking good though. Great size and definition.
I would get the 7 point test done. Its a great way to monitor how you are doing. I do it once a month. If my fat increases I really tighten up my diet.
I don't think you are at 10% yet. Definately not 20% or above. If I had to guess I would say someplace between 12 and 16.
Get it checked though. It is impossible to tell by looking!

Good politically kind answer, bro... :lmao:

j/k ;)


I am going to get a seven point test done end just before july 4th weekend, to see whats what, then do it as a schedule like you suggest, that sounds like a plan.
 
slat1 said:
Hard to tell. I would hate to go high or low on you. Everyone holds it in different areas.
You are looking good though. Great size and definition.
I would get the 7 point test done. Its a great way to monitor how you are doing. I do it once a month. If my fat increases I really tighten up my diet.
I don't think you are at 10% yet. Definately not 20% or above. If I had to guess I would say someplace between 12 and 16.
Get it checked though. It is impossible to tell by looking!
you dummy hes definately under 12%
 
slat are you on the sauce bor? if not, genteic marvel
that is an impressive weight to height ratio

fuck you should have been a wide reciever or small guard wtf you doing on elite?

another thing bor we only work in inches man what's up with the milimeters???
 
Awesome bro. Really good stuff for a taller guy. I know I have problems being 6ft 3. It sucks in a way.


Chef, it's definately hard to say... but just from the belly button area...hmmm... 10%
 
slat1 said:
With summer coming along I thought I could use the extra motivation.
Here are the results:

Chest 4mm
Subscap 10mm
Thigh 11mm
Midax 6mm
ab 6mm
Tri 6mm
Supra 8mm

6'3"
240 lbs
7.5% :chomp:

I'm pretty excited. I'm going to really start hitting cardio. I hate it but it will get me where I want to be! :)

7.5%!!! Wow.. thats really low. Im shooting for under 10% for a show & its so hard :(

anyway- props to you.
 
Gambino said:
slat are you on the sauce bor? if not, genteic marvel
that is an impressive weight to height ratio

fuck you should have been a wide reciever or small guard wtf you doing on elite?

another thing bor we only work in inches man what's up with the milimeters???


The Jackson - Pollock formulas ask for values in millimeters, most all skinfold calipers are in MKS too.

A couple great sites on the 7 and three point Jackson Pollock measurements are as follows.

RustyIron's Bodyfat Calculators. JMW is a good guy from my old misc.fitness.weights days

Testosterone Nation's Body Comp for Beginners article Shows you how to grasp the skin folds with detailed photos.
 
gonelifting said:
Awesome bro. Really good stuff for a taller guy. I know I have problems being 6ft 3. It sucks in a way.


Chef, it's definately hard to say... but just from the belly button area...hmmm... 10%

confess you were measuring the good Cheffie by the size of the present, BTW Cheffie, I definitely believe you are not over 10%. Man, look at your arms, Abs and legs...
 
SublimeZM said:
you dummy hes definately under 12%

As I said.. I can't tell. I thought I was coming in at 11%. He is very tight through the arms and shoulders. You can see all his abs too. I figured it would be best to post high if anything. There is nothing worse than going in thinking you are low and coming out higher...
 
I just looked again. Chef... your legs are a lot tighter than mine! I believe your arms arms/delt area is too.
Go get it tested. Its the only way to know.
*Shave that chest too! LOL. It will make you look younger.... LOL
 
slat1 said:
I just looked again. Chef... your legs are a lot tighter than mine! I believe your arms arms/delt area is too.
Go get it tested. Its the only way to know.
*Shave that chest too! LOL. It will make you look younger.... LOL


OMG... shaved it once... bad experience.. my skin did not appreciate that at all... at the risk of you tossing your lunch, lets just say one word 'ingrown'... i will leave it at that... It usually electric trimmer lowest setting close, but no razor action again for me.. YIKES!


Well this test at gold's said... 16-18%!!!!!! WTF?!?!? not a confidence builder, that is for shit sure. Going to get it done by a pro next week down south, see if that is a real number.. not sure how the fuck that could be... :worried:
 
ChefWide said:
OMG... shaved it once... bad experience.. my skin did not appreciate that at all... at the risk of you tossing your lunch, lets just say one word 'ingrown'... i will leave it at that... It usually electric trimmer lowest setting close, but no razor action again for me.. YIKES!


Well this test at gold's said... 16-18%!!!!!! WTF?!?!? not a confidence builder, that is for shit sure. Going to get it done by a pro next week down south, see if that is a real number.. not sure how the fuck that could be... :worried:
chef - impossible. hope you know that.
 
ChefWide said:
OMG... shaved it once... bad experience.. my skin did not appreciate that at all... at the risk of you tossing your lunch, lets just say one word 'ingrown'... i will leave it at that... It usually electric trimmer lowest setting close, but no razor action again for me.. YIKES!


Well this test at gold's said... 16-18%!!!!!! WTF?!?!? not a confidence builder, that is for shit sure. Going to get it done by a pro next week down south, see if that is a real number.. not sure how the fuck that could be... :worried:

:lmao: This made me think of the Seinfeld episode when Jerry was thinking about shaving his chest and Kramer warned him not to do it.

Btw - Thank you for the kind comments!! I hope to be even closer to my goal by Frisky's show.
 
ChefWide said:
OMG... shaved it once... bad experience.. my skin did not appreciate that at all... at the risk of you tossing your lunch, lets just say one word 'ingrown'... i will leave it at that... It usually electric trimmer lowest setting close, but no razor action again for me.. YIKES!


Well this test at gold's said... 16-18%!!!!!! WTF?!?!? not a confidence builder, that is for shit sure. Going to get it done by a pro next week down south, see if that is a real number.. not sure how the fuck that could be... :worried:

I use clippers with no guard every friday. It leaves just enough so there are not ingrown hairs or itching.
Did they do some sort of electronic test?
Definately get it done by a professional. Have them give you the measurements too. There are quite a few websites that you can punch the numbers in on to get an accurate reading.
Don't get too down. I had a moron at Golds do mine one time and he looked at me and said "not bad... 25%"
I almost slapped him.
As I mentioned prior... you arms, shoulders and legs look tighter than mine. We all hold it differently though.. Its even harder when we are in our 30's.
 
slat1 said:
As I said.. I can't tell. I thought I was coming in at 11%. He is very tight through the arms and shoulders. You can see all his abs too. I figured it would be best to post high if anything. There is nothing worse than going in thinking you are low and coming out higher...
the "dummy" was more of a friendly use of the word, fyi

also, yes.
 
slat1 said:
I use clippers with no guard every friday. It leaves just enough so there are not ingrown hairs or itching.
Did they do some sort of electronic test?
Definately get it done by a professional. Have them give you the measurements too. There are quite a few websites that you can punch the numbers in on to get an accurate reading.
Don't get too down. I had a moron at Golds do mine one time and he looked at me and said "not bad... 25%"
I almost slapped him.
As I mentioned prior... you arms, shoulders and legs look tighter than mine. We all hold it differently though.. Its even harder when we are in our 30's.


... no longer in my 30's, but thanks, bro! :artist:
 
ChefWide said:
OMG... shaved it once... bad experience.. my skin did not appreciate that at all... at the risk of you tossing your lunch, lets just say one word 'ingrown'... i will leave it at that... It usually electric trimmer lowest setting close, but no razor action again for me.. YIKES!


Well this test at gold's said... 16-18%!!!!!! WTF?!?!? not a confidence builder, that is for shit sure. Going to get it done by a pro next week down south, see if that is a real number.. not sure how the fuck that could be... :worried:
was it a height vs weight check?

most likely, because unless the person was a complete idiot, it wouldnt come out that high....or unless u have a tail of fat behind u that noone can see
 
SublimeZM said:
was it a height vs weight check?

most likely, because unless the person was a complete idiot, it wouldnt come out that high....or unless u have a tail of fat behind u that noone can see

I do have three asscheeks.. hmnm... but not quite a Lard Appendage... nope, that aint it....
 
Top Bottom