Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just got back from an Anti Aging Clinic

72Norton

Hey guys,

I've got a herniated disc and two fractures in my L5 vertebrae from cycling/overuse. I'm 37 and went to an Anti Aging clinic to see if they thought Test supplementation would help in my healing. Their philosophy is to move your free and total testosterone levels as high as you'd like them. They offer both injection and gels (not androgel but their own formula which is much more potent). I thought the prices were very reasonable. Here are my questions:

1. Will I go bald and get gyno? I don't have any sign of MBP at the age of 37. I have the same hair as I did when I was 18

2. I plan on using their gel. Some of their patients are getting their total test into the 1500 range with their gel. They say that Androgel isn't very good.

3. I would like to move my test level to high normal. Do you think it will help. in Healing my back and adding about 10-15 lbs of muscle?

4. I only plan to do this 3-6 months or however long it takes to get my back to recover and add some bone/muscle mass to prevent future injury. Will my test levels return to normal production after that?

Thanks for any insight you can offer.

-Norton

What grade of herniation do you have in the L4-L5?

My disc herniation barely shows up on the MRI. The MRI evaluators originally overlooked it and my doc caught it when we were reviewing them. Barely the size of a pin prick.

My cracked L5 vertebrae has to stress fractures but no clear split or slip. The do have a cartilaginous (but not bony) union. I'm currently in a back brace and am activity restricted.

Oh. You'll be fine then.

It will heal fine on it's own.

You are just lucky it wasn't grade 3 herniation. You'd be screwed. Those don't heal. Like mine!

If you do HRT, you won't get gyno. They'll give you anti estrogens.

I'd opt for injectable over transdermal. Much much more effective.

Thanks for your replies. I appreciate you taking the time to read through my post.

Yeah, I'm concerned about the gel getting on my wife and my kid. I'll have to be really careful. I don't like needles though. Do you think there's any chance that an Anti Aging clinic could prescribe a good oral such as Anavar?

-Norton

And just a side note. YOu've made it to 37 with your hair, be happy. Most bros cant say that, lol. take some finasteride if you're that worried. HRT dosages shouldnt be too tough on the hairline.

Thanks for your replies. I appreciate you taking the time to read through my post.

Yeah, I'm concerned about the gel getting on my wife and my kid. I'll have to be really careful. I don't like needles though. Do you think there's any chance that an Anti Aging clinic could prescribe a good oral such as Anavar?

-Norton

Anavar costs about 15X more than testosterone. Fat chance. doesn;t hurt to ask, but I highly doubt they will prescribe that to you.

Id recommend finding a prolo doc and get your back treated before you start adding in AAS. Prolo will help strengthen the connective tissue and realign your spine to heal the herniation.

You add ASS now you going to start seeing some nice strength gains and will likely start lifting heavier than you should with your injury and jeopardize your long term spinal health.

Top Bottom