Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just Back From Asia And The Women There Blow Away The Us Women..

Unfortunately, I would have to agree. All the pleasant women that I have dated were from other countries, not Asia per se, but they were foreign raised. American women in general are pretty self-centered IMHO. I have never known an American woman to be faithful. Sometimes it feels as if we are dating children, keep 'em clothed, fed, and plenty of toys, otherwise they get bored and want to leave. A relationship should be a partnership, not a one way lane.

Hello all,
I am one of your browsers on this board and as you can see im not an active poster but if you will permit me, I have been around the world several times and I can say that when I was a younger lad I shared your in you opinion that North American women were spoiled and self centered.But as I grew older and wiser I came to realise that its not just the women...Its the men as well..We as a society are very fortunate to have the simplest of ammenities that we all including myself take for granted each and every day..And there is no doubt that the television and media does nothing but increase our tendencies to be self absorbant,selfish and shallow.One thing I have learned in life is that when it comes right down to it..people are people no matter who you are or where your from when you shed your pre-ordained expectations and look at the persons soul..The soul is where its at...everything else is secondary..I'f you can figure out what you want in life from a partner and think to yourself what kind of person should I be in life to attract a person with those qualities then if you are true to yourself eventually you will find that person and it dont matter if its here or in a country half way across the globe..I have been married for 17 years to a wonderful woman who still to this day amazes and suprises me physically,mentally and spiritually and I found here right here in the good ol' U.S.A. and believe me when I tell you there are twice as many women out there making the exact same generalization you are making about them...Where are all the good men ?? Every nice guy I ever meet is either married or gay...I'm sure your not just looking for someone who is going to be subserviant...I hope that your prerequisites are a little more polished than that...
And in saying that I will go hide back under my rock... :)

my girl is asian and shes a baller and all. i consider her on of my friends i can ball. wit never would i sayu shes a sex sleve or anything to discrace you ever, even if we brake up i still would go and play ball wit her and all.

When I was 26 I met my ex-wife. At the time, I was lonely, tired of the games of women, felt I could not meet someone who was "real" AND who wanted me.

When I went to Mexico, it was my first experience out of the country, and I fell in love in a hurry. We married in Mexico, after 6 months together.

We are not married now, but I still respect her as a wonderful person and would go back with her long before getting together with 99% or American women.

All of my serious relationships since then have been with Latin women. They are the best, in my opinion.

As far as American women, maybe 2% are what I want in a woman. Maybe half of those 2% would be interested in me. So we are quickly down to 1%. It is not their fault - it is the fault of our culture. The one gentleman put it aptly when he said "It the soul that matters." My current girlfriend is from Peru, where I live now, and we will probably marry in the next year.

OUt of curiousity, have any of you spent time with Russian women? The reason I ask, they are unspoiled and have a great standard of intelligence in Russia, BUT they are a country infested with crime, mafia, etc. I am wondering if they are wolves in sheeps clothing. My friend is interested and I am worried for him.

All Opinions!

Having spent 8 years in the USMC and spending time in quite a few different countries. I see both sides of this coin. I think alot of the problems stem from the personnel investments we as a person make in any particular relationship. Some people expect their marriage to be excellent, the best thing around but they are only making the minimum payment. HaHa. Jokes on you. It takes alot of investment from both sides to keep it wonderful.
There are alot of women in the US who are Fxxked as you say but the same goes for men. I have met alot of women from different countries who were cool, but the majority would do anything they could to get a ticket to the big PX.
I am married to a women from the US. We mdidn't get married until we were around 30. Its a little different than being in the early 20's and having no life experiance. She is the best thing to have ever happened to me. That doesn't mean its purfect just the best. It all boils down to personnel preference. I just hope all the nice deserving women out there don't start looking overseas for their mates. If they do alot of you sorry ass guys who are thinking the grass is greener will definately be out of the little luck you have. Just another quick thing on alot of you guys thinking that US women are so self centered.LMAO, you need to think about that when you look in the mirror. Afraid of sharing the mirror and not being the only one in the picture, I guess. Later Rockett

RUSSIAN WOMEN I myslef have never been over there I do have a handful of traveling buddies that have ...This seems to be the overall imperssion I get from them..THE WOMEN in Russia are very poor and most are forced into or on there own end up being working ladies IE:HOES ,,,,,However they all have a value for the dollar they are smart about usa life and will do about and say anything to get over here proceed with caution as they are known for coming over to usa and taking everything they can get and splitting off ,,,,,,,,The russian infrastructure in the states is a lot bigger then most think ,,,look at brighten beach in new york and some parts of brooklyn loads of russians and they dont like amercians ,,,,,,,Yes the russian women are very good looking but buyer beware.........
stick to latino or asain culture as they are breed to service and take care of there men in there cultures.......most of the time.......
HAPPY HUNTING
MRSTEIN

Top Bottom