Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just Back From Asia And The Women There Blow Away The Us Women..

BigPhysicsBastard said:
hate to break it to you guys, but american culture produced the kind of women you find here. Look at what women are expected to live up to when they turn on the tv or pick up a fashion magazine or.....etc, etc.. Alot of women feel that if they're expected to live up to a certain standard of beauty (which is really unattainable, but I'll get to that later) than they're going to expect men to live up to other standards.....ie car, wealth, cock size etc.... guys, when you fawn over fake ass skank whores like Pam Anderson, you're perpetuating this crap. You're holding women up to a computerized, airbrushed, AUGMENTED standard that is virtually impossible to attain. Without makeup and computer imaging, Pam Anderson looks like a skank......and she knows it too, that's why when camera's catch her when she hasn't had 4 hours to apply makeup, she puts her hair over her face and looks straight down at the ground. Tyra Banks blatantly stated in an interview that she doesn't need to come in at perfect shape for a photoshoot, they can take up to twenty pounds off her with computer enhancement. What does that say to any of you?? It say's fake ass bitch to me. If I can't wake up to it in the morning without pulling a "coyote", I don't want nothing to do with it. So in that respect I'm sure women of other cultures don't have the same hangups that women here do.....but than again they're not blitzed everyday with a standard of beauty they're told they have to attain or they're not beautiful. The fashion industry ESPECIALLY pisses me off.....they parade broke down, anorexic ugly ass bitches down a runway, and hold them up as a standard of beauty. Who's standard?? Not too many guys I know find too many of those girls attractive, and that's because it's HOMO"S that run the fashion industry. So gay men are in charge of a media that dictates to women a standard of beauty??? That makes no fucking sense. And you can tell these women are products of flamers because the vast majority of them look so god damn androgenous you wonder who was smoking what when they put them in a magazine. Ah well, so ends my rant;)

And then you travel to other countries like Brazil where about 30% of all women have "striking" good looks, versus the US's 10% and you have yourself a paradox. How can so many of their women be so undemanding and just plain nice and friendly. Europe comes to mind too.

Some of you guys need to get out more and just travel to see how different cultures interact. Who knows you may learn something.

But hey it's really hard to generalize those things. Every one of the US women i dated were "not very likable" to say the least. Except ofcourse for my current Girlfriend. But trust me, she is the extreme exception to the rule. Also you need to stop implying that women in the US are as they are because of men. PLease spare me with the "it's not their fault it's the male dominated society" crap.

I think what makes Asian (including Russian, not Thai, Philipino, Korean) women so attractive, is that they are comfortable being women.

There is no need for them to compete against men to gain there sense of self-worth.

They know they are women, they understand there are things that they can do that men cannot, and things men can do that they are incapable of.

This simple acceptance of nature's laws makes them a more complete woman, as they are not constantly trying to redefine the rules of gender like the women here in America. I believe because of this they are stronger and more self-reliant than the whiney self-serving women bred here in America.

In addittion to being intelligent, witty, sarcastic and hard-working they are all extremely gorgeous with their slender bodies and brown hair and big brown eyes.

I will qualify my opinions - - I've been married to a hindu girl from Nepal for 4 years now, should anything transpire that would cause this relationship to expire I would most certainly have my eyes set on an Asian - - Nepalese or Indian.....

bandit_193 said:
I think what makes Asian (including Russian, not Thai, Philipino, Korean) women so attractive, is that they are comfortable being women.

There is no need for them to compete against men to gain there sense of self-worth.

They know they are women, they understand there are things that they can do that men cannot, and things men can do that they are incapable of.

This simple acceptance of nature's laws makes them a more complete woman, as they are not constantly trying to redefine the rules of gender like the women here in America. I believe because of this they are stronger and more self-reliant than the whiney self-serving women bred here in America.

In addittion to being intelligent, witty, sarcastic and hard-working they are all extremely gorgeous with their slender bodies and brown hair and big brown eyes.

I will qualify my opinions - - I've been married to a hindu girl from Nepal for 4 years now, should anything transpire that would cause this relationship to expire I would most certainly have my eyes set on an Asian - - Nepalese or Indian.....

Very, Very well said.

gwl9dta4 said:

HA HA HA, ofcourse, what else are you guys gonna say.LOL!!! Your wife IS reading this shit you know.

or maybe.....his wife is a cool as shit piece of ass that pretty much has no boundaries or hangups when it comes to sex. I'll buy that for a dollar!!:fro:

It's a serious rat race in N America. If you hang out in the cities of course you will find the women more demanding, all of us (men and women) are always trying to stay "caught up" with who and where we're supposed to be, so we have high expectations of a mate.

And GWL don't quote Brazil, it has the world's highest plastic surgery rate, they are constantly worried about their looks.

FIANALLY there are some bro,s that agree with me,I was starting to get worried for a minute that all of you have been brainwashed into thinking that us women are the bomb ????these bitches here in the states SUCK???IT just flat out amazes me how they think they are the bomb even the fat ass hoes think there special ,,,whats up with that??? I have done a goo deal of traveling esp thru asia and them women there are something special truly love you for you and no bullshot ,,however mexico it the same also I have had a few girlfriends from there and they were wonderfull however they are really into the family thing as they want babies a.s.a.p......My next stop is columbia cant wait them girls there for get about it >>>>>Fine ass hoes that love us us men with no fucked up attitude and drama a mile long...That is why so many women in th estates get so pissed off when guys like me talk shit about them and put over asian women they hate it as they know the truth ,that they are fucked up...Look at the divorce rate in usa its like over 50% what the fuck is that shit ,in the phillipines there is no divorce period .....once married you stay married so that is why the women over there are the way they are there culture isnt so fucked up like ours....Once you travel the world you will never marry a local states girl ever??????
And for you guys out there with these so called kick ass wives you better hold on to them because if you lose them you will for sure remember what mrstein said here,,,hahahahahaaha....
mrstein....IM LIKE VISA IM EVERYWHERE....

yeah guys we know that the asian women are the best!!!!!!!! Not all asian women are really nice but the MAJORITY is!! With european women it is the other way round. Actually I know very few Finnish women who are intelligent and are not always playing some shitty mind games which they think will enhance their position in some shit who knows what it is.

Top Bottom