Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just another rxhealth thread

rob2534

So we all know about the delays lately from rx. Well, monday ceo states that my order just got sent out on may 2nd. Rx said it shipped 4/6/11. Order was placed during the last week of march! After tracking my package for the past two days, thanks to ceo, I was under the impression it hadn't even left overseas yet. To my surprise, my wife goes to the po today to pick up what I thought was another package with protien I ordered and low and behold guess what???? My rx order was there too! Them rascals came thru yet again! This was my 3rd order since 09. Be patient guys, ur orders are coming! Can't wait to get home and check it out. Hopefully its all there. Last time they shorted my aldactone and felicia resent the shortage plus some! Solid company but requires planning ahead of time!

I've ordered 3 times from RxHealth and every single time i received my items in less than 21 days. I actually requested one time for them to send me Geneza items and they did.

I hope mine comes soon [only been a month] but the customer service from rxhealth is piss poor, lol. I don't know why they don't give you the tracking number from the offset to stop people worrying, and at least respond to tickets....

Top Bottom