Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

quick help with PCT - ps. dont use bodybuilding.com!

Thanks Nelson, you're a great bloke - but as the saying goes buyer beware! They have responded agian saying theres nothing can do - jees you think they would just send an extra bottle for free for some customer good will as its clearly been lost in transit - IN FACT they even sent an 'apology from the CEO' stating some orders have been lsot at the exact time i ordered mine!!! bastards!

Nelson How do you think I should dose my PCT given what I currently have?

Thanks again mate!

Going with what you've got, just run a double dose of BRIDGE and POST CYCLE. And forget the nolva. It'll make things worse.

You should be fine. Using the UNLEASHED would help things recover a little faster and you'd have a bit more strength because of the increase in Free T, but you should be alright. Next time, give yourself some extra time to make sure everything is on hand. You never know.

And you may want to try and get on the phone with BB.com. Sometimes a one on one can get more accomplished than just dealing with online communication.

Good luck bro.

do you have any other supps/meds or gear on hand? or what could you get in a few days?

Sucks bro. Good Luck!

Brother I wish I could - the supp in industry in AUS isnt anywhere near the size of the us so theres not that much to choose from. Im just gonna eat heaps, train hard and double dose bridge and post cycle - undecided about dropping the nolva im still researching now.

Thanks for your help guys

its alright big boy

i order 5 tubs no xplode off them once with express 7 day DHL post

1 n half months later they email me asking would i please write a review on the website about how good the product is and there great service

mind you i still hadnt recieved my package yet.......... dickwanks

yeah man they're shitcunts, the insincere enthusiasm and animated way they write to you in emails aggravates you more. I got asked to write about my experience with them too and if i was happy with my product. the thing that pisses me off is the cunts said since changing their website they have lost orders! they sent me that right after I ordered and they knew I ordered during the time period that the website was undergoing changes. They are willing to spare goodwill in exchange for $50 of inventory - im gonna make sure to warn all my friends never to buy from there

Look up Pump Nutritional Supplements.
they are the international store for Protein Factroy( who makes unleashed) in Aus. The site didnt look pretty for me, maybe different for you. or give them a call.

Top Bottom