Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just a few questions, everyone help out please>

LOWE254

First question: I have been working out with a wieder waste belt, you know the one that helps you to sweet in your waste area more. Has anyone had any luck with this type of tool? I have noticed I sweet a lot there, and it may even be working, I wear it for the 2 hours I lift weights, about 6 times per week.

Second question: I seen a post about "carb blockers," can ANYONE tell me if this has worked at all, what is your take on them. If they worked, that would be great, I would run out and buy them RIGHT NOW! Just tell me how you took them and what it did for you please!

Third question: Cutting gel, now this topic has to be burning in the back of everyones head, but I must ask again "DOES IT WORK?" Please list how you used it, name brand and for how long, did it work?

Thanks guys, I figured I would post many questions, insted of three new posts.

As soon as you begin drinking water and taking in fluids, the extra bit of water you lost from the waist area will come right back.

I don't have any experience with carb blockers. The closest I had tried a long time ago was citrimas (garcinia cambogia). Did absolutely nothing for me. Maybe because i was already pretty lean (~10%).

Cutting gel, or cutting drugs in general (lasix comes to mind), are made for the person who is already very lean. If cutting gel does work, it'll show on someone who has very low levels of bodyfat. You can't expect to have a belly, smear some on, and watch it magically disappear.

Get your diet in order first, stay consistent with it, and you won't need any of the previous products for assistance. The waist belt, carb blockers etc. were marketed for those who want a short cut. Guess what? It will always come down to hard work and dedication.

Ya know, I thought them carb blockers sounded to good. The waste belt is working somewhat, I am going to stick with it. My diet SUCKS, I just cannot stay away from good food. My bodyfat is about mid level, but I look ok. I am going on a cutting diet with no junkfood in sight for 1 month, so will see what happens. Thanks for the help guys...

Top Bottom