Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

joe d needs help coming off a huge cycle

Were you runing HCG during your cycle to mimic the natural LH release? If not, then the HCG will do little to nothing for you at this point. It works best if ran throughout the cycle, then dropped b4 PCT.

But since no one is answering your question, using what you have, I'd do 40-40-30 nolva and use all the sustain.

i seriously doubt any state will pay theextra money for an AAS detection screen. THey are quit a bit more expensive and they buy the basic screens in bulk. On another note...if this is your first offense you should qualify for what is called "pretrial diversion" which means that if you stay out fo trouble for 6months to a year that your record will be clean and will belike it never happened.....Good luck

Only if the crime involves AAS and the court orders it. PTI INCLUDES COMMUNITY SERVICE, A TRIP TO THE PRISON, RANDOM DRUG SCREENING, CLASSES AND PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT. PLUS PROBATION DURING THE TIME OF YOUR INTERVENTION PROGRAM.
As For Joe d. I'd start your PCT ASAP since the suspension is already getting out of your system. I would suggest buying 6- 5000iu hcg. inj. schecdule:
1- 10000 iu
2- 7500 iu
3- 5000 iu
4- 5000 iu
5- 2500 iu
these are done every three days

unfortunately i dont have time to order any more supplies. i am stuck with what i have.

so far i have injected 1000 iu of hcg taken 1 dose of 50mg clomid and applied 5 pumps sustain 1 time.

im thinking this

1-2 2500iu hcg ew
1-3 50mg clomid ed
1-3 40mg nolva ed
1-3 5 pump sustain ed
1-3 post cycle ed
1-3 unleashed ed

any thoughts

unfortunately i dont have time to order any more supplies. i am stuck with what i have.

so far i have injected 1000 iu of hcg taken 1 dose of 50mg clomid and applied 5 pumps sustain 1 time.

im thinking this

1-2 2500iu hcg ew
1-3 50mg clomid ed
1-3 40mg nolva ed
1-3 5 pump sustain ed
1-3 post cycle ed
1-3 unleashed ed

any thoughts

I think this pct is fine bro. Bring the dose of clomid down to 25 and the nolva down to 20mg and you will be fine.

Unless you got some kind of massive record you are not going to jail..

Then again you are going to trail???? wtf are you going to trail. Are you being bull headed and not taking the plea they are offering or are they not offering a plea?

I would think A continue with out a finding our dropping it to a petty larsony under 250 would be what they will offer. probation 1-2 years some fines and maybe a suspended sentence of 6 months max.

PFFFTT this crime ain't sheet.

ok guys for some fucked up reason i was arrested and charged with 4th degree burglary, trespassing, and theft for picking scrap metal out of the fucking trash. these mother fuckers are making me look like a fucking criminal. on june 1st i go to trial and could be found guilty and put in prison or on probation. worst of all my family is a fucking mess now. any way. i have been on (blast and cruize) for about 5 months now. my most recent blast i just ended today was big 300mg suspension ed 100mg tren ace ed 2 caps each of dieselbolan and beastdrol ed.

now i have 3 weeks to be prepaired for the worst (jail)

i have 5000iu of hcg
almost a full botle of sustain
27 50mg clomid
about 100 10mg nolva
post cycle
unleashed

again i have from now until june 1st to stop all pct

any advice here

ps i feal my chances of jail are slim but i need to be off for probation to if i get that or at least i would think i do. either way i need to come off now.
you wont be going to jail that soon..you should go to court and have the charges read to you, you either pick if your pleading guilty or going to trial..even if you plead guilty then they set up a sentencing date which is going to still be some time away.. you should contact a lawyer to start with

to start with i would do hcg 500iu ed for 5-10 days until you notice yoru nuts are back to size

then
nolva 60mg 14 days
nolva 40mg 14 days or longer

sustain slpha run it 4-6 weeks
pick up whatever otc test recovery they promoter here..not sure what they are but id try and hit it form every angle

good luck man but with a clear record as long as you odnt have priors i highly doubt your going to jail

the prosicution wants to go to trial. if they do decide to offer a deal they will offer it the day of trial. the trial is set for june 1st. if i am found guilty they will sentince me right then and imediately start whatever punishment they hand me. i dont think i am going to jail either but the chance is definately there and if i do i need to be in the best shape possible.

needto please explain the reason for dropping the clomid and nolva dosage if you dont mind. are you saying it may be bad for my recovery to take that much? or just more than i need but not counter productive?

the prosicution wants to go to trial. if they do decide to offer a deal they will offer it the day of trial. the trial is set for june 1st. if i am found guilty they will sentince me right then and imediately start whatever punishment they hand me. i dont think i am going to jail either but the chance is definately there and if i do i need to be in the best shape possible.

needto please explain the reason for dropping the clomid and nolva dosage if you dont mind. are you saying it may be bad for my recovery to take that much? or just more than i need but not counter productive?

I just think higher doses do not help and they bring more sides. You are trying to get back to natural.

That blows bro. But if you don't have any priors and you have a family a decent lawyer should get you off with probation.

As for the PCT, I agree with needto -- clomid and nolva are overkill, probabaly not needed, and way too high of a dosage. Let it ride out and then see a doc at which point you'll probably be in need of HRT. And if you have a legit medical condition they MUST allow you have it.

Best of luck to you. Keep us posted.

ok thanks everyone i will lower the clomid and nolva. hopefully i can stop losing weight soon. this shit is such a fucking mess i lost 5 lbs in the last 2 days.

For Picking Scrap metal out of the Freaking trash? Don't those scumbags have anything better to do? SHIT!

BTW i Was searching thru the trash for a box to put a Christmas present in last year, I found a fan brand new in the box the only problem it had was the sleeve was broken so you couldn't raise the height, The Bin had a sign that said unlawful to sort thru trash! Gimme a break !!!! THe Fan worked I grabbed it and donated it to goodwill! the system is totally screwed up!

RADAR

The reason for this is some scumbag was dumpster diving and cut himself. He sued the company that had the dumpster and won (That's where the system is fucked up). So now everybody is in trouble if they look inside a dumpster.

Top Bottom