Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jnev is gone??

Yes it is a sensitive situation, and the timing may not seem right at this point. But then again, they did set up that GoFundMe page rather quickly.

Maybe a carefully worded message? Now? A week from now? A month? Hard to say. I'm sure that if there is any LI, the funds could be useful at this time and/or in the future.

You're probably right. Someone has probably thought of it already, but then again, maybe they haven't? Sometimes things like that are forgotten about, especially when someone dies young. Nobody usually plans for this. I feel awful for little Q.

Companies have you set a beneficiary with their contact information. They notify the beneficiary.

Damners... That's scary and sucks to no end

Whiskey

Absolutely terrible news. Horrible for his little girl. He loved her more than anything. He was a good bro and a great father.

I know there's a fund but if anyone has thought to ask his brother or ex about any life insurance policy through his work. It's usually 1.5 times salary. Maybe someone could send a message to his brother to have him or someone check on that.
I only get 1X....peace out, J.

#blacklivesdontmatter

Top Bottom