Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jnev is gone??

So sorry to hear this news. I always enjoyed chatting with him. Praying for his family, and that his little girl is ok.

Hey ER. Good to see you xx

thnx Cindy,
I noticed in another thread where ledhead is still in love with you that you and Mitch are still doing great. I am happy to see that. Now come on Mitch, marry the girl already

^^^im not sure that's any of our business??

So it is OK to contribute to a fundraiser for his little girl (yes, it is), but it isn't OK to remind them to see about funds that were already contributed that they may not know about or be thinking about?

The none of our business part would be the amount. That's none of our business. But helping a friend's family get money that is entitled to them, especially if it is to benefit that friend's little girl? I believe that is OK. :)

So it is OK to contribute to a fundraiser for his little girl (yes, it is), but it isn't OK to remind them to see about funds that were already contributed that they may not know about or be thinking about?

The none of our business part would be the amount. That's none of our business. But helping a friend's family get money that is entitled to them, especially if it is to benefit that friend's little girl? I believe that is OK. :)

I think you are right in pointing that out, maybe you could contact his brother to make sure that is something on their radar. I am sensitive to any contact at this time other than "I'm sorry, jnev was a great man" because I know what it is like to go through the loss of a dear family member.

You make a great point though, some companies provide life insurance that can be as much as 3x annual salary.

I would expect that whomever is in charge of making all arrangements going forward has this on their radar, but it a reminder may not hurt (or maybe it could?). I don't know, I am just glad people are thinking of him and his family.

I think you are right in pointing that out, maybe you could contact his brother to make sure that is something on their radar. I am sensitive to any contact at this time other than "I'm sorry, jnev was a great man" because I know what it is like to go through the loss of a dear family member.

You make a great point though, some companies provide life insurance that can be as much as 3x annual salary.

I would expect that whomever is in charge of making all arrangements going forward has this on their radar, but it a reminder may not hurt (or maybe it could?). I don't know, I am just glad people are thinking of him and his family.

Yes it is a sensitive situation, and the timing may not seem right at this point. But then again, they did set up that GoFundMe page rather quickly.

Maybe a carefully worded message? Now? A week from now? A month? Hard to say. I'm sure that if there is any LI, the funds could be useful at this time and/or in the future.

You're probably right. Someone has probably thought of it already, but then again, maybe they haven't? Sometimes things like that are forgotten about, especially when someone dies young. Nobody usually plans for this. I feel awful for little Q.

Top Bottom