Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jnev is gone??

Thanks Lestat

I remember years ago when Nev was having issues with his daughters mom and the good ef bros/broettes came through with donated funds in order for him to laywer up and get custody.

I only knew him on here, and for the most part our interactions were him talking shit to me. I still remember how happy and grateful he was to this community for our help even when he was not asking for it.

I feel bad for his family and friends and especially his poor little girl.

RIP

I remember years ago when Nev was having issues with his daughters mom and the good ef bros/broettes came through with donated funds in order for him to laywer up and get custody.

I only knew him on here, and for the most part our interactions were him talking shit to me. I still remember how happy and grateful he was to this community for our help even when he was not asking for it.

RIP

my thoughts exactly

RIP

yep

and Mitch initiated that effort

ultimate good bro move by Mitch

Top Bottom