Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jinxed_teen , I think....

BloodDrinker...

Come on now, let it go. How old are you, 13? Enough is enough. This is a training board, act ur age, worry about the important shit, or i think i speak for most of us when i say get da fuck out. Peace

fair enough.....

never noticed it myself. Many of my posts are WTF just to show that I'm really confused....not really meant to emphasize FUCK for those of you that are easily offended.

hey , and whoever said some shit about me plaguing the board, **FUCK** you. I posted this thread, plus a penis exercise one (which if you read, is asking why it's all over the net). Just cuz of two posts you are offended enough to start bitchin about it..?

I'm willing to bet that my posts are of better quality than yours and I am a more helpful contribution than you are. Not ONE of my previous posts matches the other two. So............YOU should shutup on that one.

seems like half the fucking posts are of your unceasing ridicule of this dude
this , plus his own other thread are the only ones. and the other one says "look at the other thread for my reply". You are such a fucking pussy for getting offended at such lame matters !

I do understand however that it is not the place for this. Yet you do got to admit that we wanted Jinxed_teen to stop this stuff - and this isn't the place for his shit either. It definetely was getting on more people's nerves than I am with his huge body and skitzo "friends". He stops it ; i stop it.

Most importantly , PEACE.....
(even to jinxed, considering you own up to your lies!!)

blood_drinker said:
fair enough.....

never noticed it myself. Many of my posts are WTF just to show that I'm really confused....not really meant to emphasize FUCK for those of you that are easily offended.

hey , and whoever said some shit about me plaguing the board, **FUCK** you. I posted this thread, plus a penis exercise one (which if you read, is asking why it's all over the net). Just cuz of two posts you are offended enough to start bitchin about it..?

I'm willing to bet that my posts are of better quality than yours and I am a more helpful contribution than you are. Not ONE of my previous posts matches the other two. So............YOU should shutup on that one.

this , plus his own other thread are the only ones. and the other one says "look at the other thread for my reply". You are such a fucking pussy for getting offended at such lame matters !

I do understand however that it is not the place for this. Yet you do got to admit that we wanted Jinxed_teen to stop this stuff - and this isn't the place for his shit either. It definetely was getting on more people's nerves than I am with his huge body and skitzo "friends". He stops it ; i stop it.

Most importantly , PEACE.....
(even to jinxed, considering you own up to your lies!!)

Dude.. shut the fuck up already.. Hey mods, possible to close this topic?
Thanks
BigDogg

Top Bottom