Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jay or anyone used this?

S

solidj55

Ive had a few guys tell me to try Neoton(Injecable Creatine Phosphate). Any of you guys ever tried this stuff? Ive been told that it will give you some good strength gains, like 3 times better than that shit they sell at GNC. I was told to stack it with Anavar, Injectable B-12, Insulin, or all of the Above together. I am all natural as of now but considering "testing" some new methods. Any experiences with this stuff?

I have actually never even heard of injectable creatine. You stack anything with the rest though you will definitly get some good gains. If your going to inject might as well bang the good shit. Unless its a moral issue dont wast the pain on weak stuff. But if you decide to go on then just take creatine orally and you will see it work better with some good gear. You dont have to get fancy either. Test is the base. But deca, dball,equipoise, halo, anadrol those are the ones you will need to do. Save your money on all those fancy stacks and just go basic, believe me i have experimented, a stack with more then 3 things is a waste of good gear. For powerlifting.

Actaully i havent tried halo but i believe 20 to 40 mg a day is ideal. But depends on your body. I took 2100mg of just test alone last week, but i wouldnt tell anyone to start that high. I have buddys who get strong and swoll on 600 to 800mg of test a week. So it varies start low and keep going up. I believe 1 dawg said he was taking halo currently, what do you think 1 dawg?

My shit is simple. I hav edone multiple gear, bridged, stay on for long periods. And what works for me best is test #1 and deca #2. Sometimes i through in dball but have none planned as of now. Time i would say 12 to 16 weeks. Then 8 off. As of now i have been back on for 2 weeks 2 weeks ago the day i started i was 228lbs. Down from 235lbs when i was on. Today i am 245lbs. Cleaning out is something you have to do. I pick a time i can come off so i really dont count weeks. But when i get to my time i take the last 3 weeks and taper a littl ebit then just come off. As of now i am taking the following

week 1
sat 250mg omnagren 800mg t-200
Wed 250mg omnagren 800mg t-200

week 2
sat 250mg omnagren 600mg t-200
wed 250mg omnagren 600mg t-200

week 3
sat 250mg omnagren 600mg t-200 200mg deca
wed 250 omnagren 500mg t-200 200mg deca

week 4 till 3 weeks befor ei come off
sat 250mg omna 400mg t-200 200mg deca
wed same
same all the wya through till about 9 weeks then i taper losin 1 cc a week till i am tapered enough to start clomid and come off for 8 weeks then repeat with soemthing similiar.

I was using 20mg of halo for 2 weeks then bumped it up to 30 for the last 2 weeks before the meet. I loved the stuff. No weight gain because everything else just blows me up -- dbol especially. I haven't tried anadrol yet,maybe next year.

Top Bottom