Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Java Call Out

Didn't he say in one of his posts from within the past week or so he's got a girlfriend? Yeah, he's lying about that, for sure. Anybody whose in a new relationship hasn't got THAT much extra time on their hands. Only GF he manages to last with is one of those latex things that weight 150 lbs. ...

Hey little miss innocent, I gotta ask: What DID you do to that man? Must have been something mind blowing, he just can't give you and/or this site up!

You stuck a cucumber up his ass, didn't you!? Zucchini? Coca cola bottle? Monster black vibrating dildo? You had to do something that he won't give this place up, I want details, might be useful in the future.

More importantly, does this mean we can expect plank to go bat shit cray cray once you put the voodoo cooties on him?

I think it's awesome watching him keep crawling back here.

EF is the web equivalent of the chick Mel who dumped him.

I'm sure he still makes overtures to her as well. I'd normally feel sorry for someone who is completely broke like he is, but he deserves what he's getting.

Just keep groveling -- it entertains me.

I think it's awesome watching him keep crawling back here.

EF is the web equivalent of the chick Mel who dumped him.

I'm sure he still makes overtures to her as well. I'd normally feel sorry for someone who is completely broke like he is, but he deserves what he's getting.

Just keep groveling -- it entertains me.
Watching your EF meltdown has been amazing...it just proves that attending a respected institution of higher education can't create an educated person. It's easy to pick on people while rambling the mainstream opinions. Of course that's why you are successful as a CEO....blowing politicians is far more productive than investing in research....

Last edited:
He made like over 10 alters this week alone I think.
I would have to verify but I had thirty long term alters months ago; That shit is scripted...I don't waste my time.

As a fig leaf of respect to you and your family....the company website looks like it was put together in 1992 by a twelve year old; I can give you the contact information for a competent web application development company.

Top Bottom