Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Java Call Out

Brian, you need serious mental medical intervention. There is something terribly wrong with you, but you can't see it and/or won't believe it. But I'm telling you, you're screwed up. Either get help or go away. If you can't go away then that alone is proof that you are screwed in the head.

He can't get away. He's trapped here at EF, even though he's an object of ridicule.

Here's a test.

One person here -- just one... Post-up something decent about him.

I'd love to see who responds (Java alters need not apply).

He can't get away. He's trapped here at EF, even though he's an object of ridicule.

Here's a test.

Cindy was not choked in her sleep, that's decent no? :lmao:

Here's a test.

Java is a good bro that is just misunderstood ,all the plebs in here ( myself included of course ) have neither the length or breadth of interlect to to grasp his awesomeness ....for that reason i will save our blushes and continue to ban him on a daily basis :biggrin:

Last edited:
Java is a good bro that is just misunderstood ,all the plebs in here ( myself included of course ) have neither the length or breath of interlect to to grasp his awesomeness ....for that reason i will save our blushes and continue to ban him on a daily basis :biggrin:

*breadth

2vkizy1.gif

LMAO....Everyone has an opinion about Java...that just means you got pwned by making a post in any thread about him.

You never pwned me and I think you're a delusional fucktard. What the fuck kinda person creates a dozen personas a week to post somewhere you're not wanted?

At least ball up and admit you're Java.

Top Bottom