Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JACK3D=Failure

Bro. Have you ever used lipostim3?

Unless your hobbies include smoking crystal meth... You do not want to take 3 caps. Not only will you be overly stimulated you will crash hard like from rec drugs. I think Omega recommends 6-7 Amp and 1 LS3.

Thats how I feel after I drink a redline(extreme) at the gym. Like I just smoked a fat old rock of meth(if thats what meth comes in anyway). The whole time I'm at the gym I never stop moving around and I just sweat like a fuckin hooker in church. I also start stuttering because I talk as if Im all coked up.

I love Amp as much as the next guy,...... If money is tight buy some 200mg caffeine pills for $3, take one and load up on carbs and water pre workout. Energy and pump on a budget.

Thats how I feel after I drink a redline(extreme) at the gym. Like I just smoked a fat old rock of meth(if thats what meth comes in anyway). The whole time I'm at the gym I never stop moving around and I just sweat like a fuckin hooker in church. I also start stuttering because I talk as if Im all coked up.

If you get that effect from Redline then stay away from LS3 lol. You might end up dismantling your lawnmower or walking to Cleveland. That shit IS encapsulated meth lol.

Bro. Have you ever used lipostim3?

Unless your hobbies include smoking crystal meth... You do not want to take 3 caps. Not only will you be overly stimulated you will crash hard like from rec drugs. I think Omega recommends 6-7 Amp and 1 LS3.

Quoted OMEGA from another post. my numbers were off by 1

Thats why I was kinda steering the more hardcore to the LipoStim3 + Amplify02 combo ( and only 2 Cap of L3 + ONLY 5 Amp)

it has the 1,3-Dimethyl-5-amine plus alot more

I usually dont push that combo since its INSANE and Economical

And be happy its in Caplets cus in powder it taste like Buttyuk lol

If you get that effect from Redline then stay away from LS3 lol. You might end up dismantling your lawnmower or walking to Cleveland. That shit IS encapsulated meth lol.

Oh, I am laughing out loud on this one. I haven't walked to some city nobody wants to visit in a while. Looks Like I will be selling Stim on the streets at 22X it buying price. Whoo hoo college tuition!

In my opinion, Jacked is mediocre. I guess its good for the price. I gotta take 3 scoops to really get that kick at the gym though, so that would factor into the price. Pumps are ok, energy and focus are good, and overall its ok. I used Amp02 in the past and liked it a lot more.

I have started taking a couple scoops of Jacked before I go to work as an energy booster. Its nice for working nights. Take it before I go and I crash before bed.

Just took Jack3d for the first time today.... Absolutely DESTROYED the weight room. I took 2 1/2 scoops. Broke set on every single lift, and not just by a rep or two, but literally blew through my sets with ease. Im definately impressed, i hope it continues to give the great energy and focus that it did today. I do get better pump from Amp02 though so I may start taking about 1 1/2 scoop of Jack3d and 4-5 Amp02 and that should REALLY be quite the preworkout!!

Just took Jack3d for the first time today.... Absolutely DESTROYED the weight room. I took 2 1/2 scoops. Broke set on every single lift, and not just by a rep or two, but literally blew through my sets with ease. Im definately impressed, i hope it continues to give the great energy and focus that it did today. I do get better pump from Amp02 though so I may start taking about 1 1/2 scoop of Jack3d and 4-5 Amp02 and that should REALLY be quite the preworkout!!

You should alternate. Most guys build a tolerance to these supps pretty fast. try two workouts with amp and then two workouts with jack3d. back and forth. Best of both worlds and you won't get used to either product too quickly.

Top Bottom