Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JACK3D=Failure

I think Amp and Jack3d are about the same for focus and energy. I agree with you SP250 gave me awesome pumps, but there is also a reason its taken on the nickname SuperDump250.
But you delema is with the pump. I don't feel Jack3d or Amp02 really give me an insane pump. For me anyway, SP250, beat them both.

+1 on bold

the which preworkout would you recommend as best?

I think we've given our opinions, and our opinions might not be what's best for you. For focus and energy I think Jack3d and Amp are on par. For pumps I think SP250 beats them both. so the question to you is:

What is more important to you, pumps or drive and focus? For me I think focus and drive during my workout is more important. I don't think having an insane pump is any sort of barometer for how hard you've worked out or how much you are going to grow. I'd rather have the energy and drive to take a 405lbs squat through the motion than have my legs to pumped to finish my workout...ya know.

As I said in my PM to you, I think the Mac Daddy of pumps is Dieselbolan or Beastdrol if you are taking any of needto's stuff. Your pumps are just insane regardless of your pre-workout supplementation

My favorite is now jack3d, so i dont think we have similar taste :). I've not had this good a workout in a long while. My second favorite is amp02, i just spend more time on the toilet prior to workout on amp02. I think effects of jack3d and amp02 are so similiar to me that i just go with the cheaper price.
Now that Needto has taken over customer service, i'd be more apt to use the AGX prods again. I had a problem with some lipoflame that I KNOW needto would have taken care of if he had been in charge at the time. Its all personal preference bro.

Last edited:
I think we've given our opinions, and our opinions might not be what's best for you. For focus and energy I think Jack3d and Amp are on par. For pumps I think SP250 beats them both. so the question to you is:

What is more important to you, pumps or drive and focus? For me I think focus and drive during my workout is more important. I don't think having an insane pump is any sort of barometer for how hard you've worked out or how much you are going to grow. I'd rather have the energy and drive to take a 405lbs squat through the motion than have my legs to pumped to finish my workout...ya know.

As I said in my PM to you, I think the Mac Daddy of pumps is Dieselbolan or Beastdrol if you are taking any of needto's stuff. Your pumps are just insane regardless of your pre-workout supplementation

2scoops pumped while on the shredder stack left me a quivering pile of mass. I had so much freakin energy and drive plus pumps that could render a dumptruck useless.
Awesome
just awesome

Haha, and I was just thinking that Jack3d gave me the biggest arm pumps I've ever had in my life tonight at the gym. I literally could barely even bend my arms because they were so fucking pumped. I noticed quite a few people in the gym staring at my arms as well. I ordered Amp02, which actually came in the mail today, so I'll let you know the difference. I'm on my third bottle of Jack3d, and I'll be trying Amp02 starting tomorrow.

Haha, and I was just thinking that Jack3d gave me the biggest arm pumps I've ever had in my life tonight at the gym. I literally could barely even bend my arms because they were so fucking pumped. I noticed quite a few people in the gym staring at my arms as well. I ordered Amp02, which actually came in the mail today, so I'll let you know the difference. I'm on my third bottle of Jack3d, and I'll be trying Amp02 starting tomorrow.

you taking Diesel or Beast, the pumps are from that I am guessing

Bro. Have you ever used lipostim3?

Unless your hobbies include smoking crystal meth... You do not want to take 3 caps. Not only will you be overly stimulated you will crash hard like from rec drugs. I think Omega recommends 6-7 Amp and 1 LS3.

I think Amp and Jack3d are about the same for focus and energy. I agree with you SP250 gave me awesome pumps, but there is also a reason its taken on the nickname SuperDump250. I think I'm going to grab some Lipostim and do the OMEGA stack of 5AMP + 3Stim and continue to drink SP250 while I work out.

But you delema is with the pump. I don't feel Jack3d or Amp02 really give me an insane pump. For me anyway, SP250, beat them both.

Need2 and OMEGA, here's an idea. Maybe come up with a sample pack, similar to the Animal Pack little plastic baggie. You could call it OMEGA Pump or Need2GetPumped and each baggie has 5 Amp02 and 3 LipoStim. Maybe do a week supply for a certain price (I'm not a pricing guy so I'm not going to guess on a cost). I think that would be awesome. You could aslo do a 30 day supply for those who love it and want more than 10 days, but the beauty is, for you guys, the packs are premade, so you can make up however many days supply you need for the product. don't need a pretty bottle or lable, send me a bunch of sealed packs, and I know its from Need2 and OMEGA so its good to go.

I got two bottles of jack3d coming in the mail today(One bottle was ordered on accident but just said fuck it lol.) All I really care about is focus and drive because there are just some days that I just don't think i'll be able to train because I'm so tired from work. Not at all recently because I've been on Dermacrine. It seems like I get a pretty sick pump just from dermacrine by itself I'd like to see what it will be like tomarrow at the gym with Derma and Jack3d.

you taking Diesel or Beast, the pumps are from that I am guessing

I'm on nothing other than Protein powder, and Jack3d, buddy. I have Beast, Diesel, Epi, and Tren all in my possession, and I have not even opened a single bottle yet. It's been about 6 hours since I left the gym, and my bi's are still fucking pumped. 100% from the Jack3d. But every product will effect people differently...

Top Bottom