Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JACK3D=Failure

CajunSaint

i tried 2 scoops of jack3d yesterday. all i felt was energy. no pump whatsoever. i think im going to go back to super pump. are there any cheaper/better options out there bc i want to order tonight? thanks guys

yeah i know i really want to try that like seriously. the only thing is... im kind of worried bc i dont make enough money to just go buy anything ya know? ive used superpump and i love it. im debating between the 2 to tell you the truth! lol

yeah i know i really want to try that like seriously. the only thing is... im kind of worried bc i dont make enough money to just go buy anything ya know? ive used superpump and i love it. im debating between the 2 to tell you the truth! lol

Bro you know I have a money back policy with all my products and this includes all products I sell. AGXsports products too.

I think Amp and Jack3d are about the same for focus and energy. I agree with you SP250 gave me awesome pumps, but there is also a reason its taken on the nickname SuperDump250. I think I'm going to grab some Lipostim and do the OMEGA stack of 5AMP + 3Stim and continue to drink SP250 while I work out.

But you delema is with the pump. I don't feel Jack3d or Amp02 really give me an insane pump. For me anyway, SP250, beat them both.

Need2 and OMEGA, here's an idea. Maybe come up with a sample pack, similar to the Animal Pack little plastic baggie. You could call it OMEGA Pump or Need2GetPumped and each baggie has 5 Amp02 and 3 LipoStim. Maybe do a week supply for a certain price (I'm not a pricing guy so I'm not going to guess on a cost). I think that would be awesome. You could aslo do a 30 day supply for those who love it and want more than 10 days, but the beauty is, for you guys, the packs are premade, so you can make up however many days supply you need for the product. don't need a pretty bottle or lable, send me a bunch of sealed packs, and I know its from Need2 and OMEGA so its good to go.

I think Amp and Jack3d are about the same for focus and energy. I agree with you SP250 gave me awesome pumps, but there is also a reason its taken on the nickname SuperDump250. I think I'm going to grab some Lipostim and do the OMEGA stack of 5AMP + 3Stim and continue to drink SP250 while I work out.

But you delema is with the pump. I don't feel Jack3d or Amp02 really give me an insane pump. For me anyway, SP250, beat them both.

Need2 and OMEGA, here's an idea. Maybe come up with a sample pack, similar to the Animal Pack little plastic baggie. You could call it OMEGA Pump or Need2GetPumped and each baggie has 5 Amp02 and 3 LipoStim. Maybe do a week supply for a certain price (I'm not a pricing guy so I'm not going to guess on a cost). I think that would be awesome. You could aslo do a 30 day supply for those who love it and want more than 10 days, but the beauty is, for you guys, the packs are premade, so you can make up however many days supply you need for the product. don't need a pretty bottle or lable, send me a bunch of sealed packs, and I know its from Need2 and OMEGA so its good to go.

not a bad Idea.

i really want to try amp but i KNOW SP works for me. thats my dilemma. i trust everything needto puts out though so...

Top Bottom