Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I've got a GUT !!!

Your abb muscles are much bigger and stronger ever since your first cycle, correct? Maybe the muscles underneath are making you look a little bigger in the gut. That's assuming you had somewhat of a tummy to begin with.

You want to talk about roid gut? You should have seen
the one I saw on Nasser El Sombaty last month. He was bigger than I have ever seen him, definitely not precontest. Anyway, Roid gut is common when bulking.
Its a result of many factors. Your organs will grow, water retention increases, Your stomach distends from the combined effects of heavy resistance, esp squats, and the frequent consumption of large amounts of food and water. Oh, and bro, I take Imipramine HCL, its not the antidepressant.

I read something in muscle media a few months ago and it said something about this being called gut distension or something like that. It was when you gut sticks out from overeating on your meals and not exercising afterward but sleeping or laying down. It says most people have this if they eat carbs late at nite and go to sleep right afterward. The only way to fix this is by eating more smaller meals a day and not be full after you eat.

Are we splitting hairs here? Honestly try having a friend or two evaluate your ab section. Let someone else give their opinion. They may not see the same bloat as you. Sometimes we can't see the forest from the trees and it helps to stand back for a while to reevaluate what is actually in the mirror.

:rolleyes:

Sirwanksalot

Were you using a lot of gh? Sounds like you have a palumbo growth gut. If you do that really sucks as it throws your whole body off. There are ways of reducing it though as I have seen guys do it. I just don't know how. I would suggest staying away from any growth or high doses of test, anadrol, d-bol ect.

A similar situation happened me when I did my first cycle with only d-ball ... I think it's because the estrogen level (and not only by the water retention, how you guess it), take arimidex, and see what happen.

Regards.

take 1mg of arimidex per day and youll definately see a difference...i was in northern greece last month and a box was about 42,000 dracs or about $100..also try adding 50mcg of t3
hope this helps
jimbaker

Abdominoplasty

You're eight or nine percent body fat and still feature a gut?

I think the answer might not be cardio or diet. Instead, the
abdominal wall might be weak. That is, the muscles are not
tightly held together. The result is a distended look -- and a
greater susceptibility to hernia.

Ultimately, you might be a good candidate for abdominoplasty.
The procedure is like a nose-job for the stomach. It involves a
restitching of the muscles discussed above. Think about it.

Top Bottom