Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I've got a GUT !!!

Toenail Juice Z

After 2 cycles, I got myself a gut. It seems like water retention, but why is all the water in my belly and nowhere else ? (the strange thing is that I can see my abs quite well when I tense. My bf is at about 8-9%).

I've heared a number of reasons for this. Which one is correct?

1) It is simply water retention
2) It is from taking steroids and not training enough
3) It is from not doing enough cardio

Has anyone had any experience with the diuretic LASIX. Would this get rid of it? OR would a cycle of Winstrol/Clenbuterol help more?

I would appreciate your input.:cool:

Last edited:
How about diet? Was your diet clean? If so its probably just water since your BF is low. I usually have teh same problem, all goes to my gut. Im on week three of Dbol/Sus and am keeping down with proviron every day.

It can be fat deposit/accumulation more than just water retention
just workout your Glutes frequently, at least twice a week
do Hyperextension, Stiff-legged dead lift, Squat and all other back exercises as well

I would choose, 1-2-3

don't risk with Lasix, just try working out little harder and if you got no results then go with Lasix

I'm sure than a cycle of Clen & Winny will help especially if little T3 added as well

follow this routine:

M&F's Butt-Blasting Workout
You don't need to go all-out all the time during this program. You don't need to reach failure on every set, you don't need a raging pump after every workout and you certainly don't need to be painfully sore the next day. Instead, gradually increase your poundage as your rep ranges descend over the four weeks. During week 1, as you learn and perfect your technique on the various exercises, find a weight that causes you to fail after 20 reps and use that for your 15-12-10 sequence. During weeks 2-3, use a weight that causes failure at 15 reps and use it as you move down from 12 reps. During week 4, use a weight that causes failure at 10 reps for workout 2. Alternatively, advanced bodybuilders might want to consider manipulating intensity based on their one-rep max for the various exercises, starting at 65%-70% in week 1 and advancing to 90%-95% in week 4.

Week 1 Exercise Sets Reps
Squat 3 15, 12, 10
Hack Squat 3 15, 12, 10
Leg Press 3 15, 12, 10
Lying Leg Curl 3 15, 12, 10
Glute-Ham Raise 3 15, 12, 10
One-Legged Cable Kickback 2 15, 12
One-Legged Cable Lateral Raise 2 15, 12
Aerobics: Three weekly sessions, 30 minutes each. Use a stair-stepper and/or treadmill set at an incline for two of the three sessions.

Week 2/Workout 1
Exercise Sets Reps
Glute-Ham Raise 2 12, 10
Lying Leg Curl 2 12, 10
Hack Squat 4 12, 12, 10, 10
Workout 2
Walking Lunge 6 *
Sprints 4 +
Aerobics: Three weekly sessions, 35 minutes each. (The sprints don't count toward that amount.)
* One set equals 10-15 yards
+ One set equals 100 yards

Week 3/Workout 1
Superset: Exercise Sets Reps
Leg Press 3 12, 10, 8
Glute-Ham Raise 3 12, 10, 8
Hack Squat 3 12, 10, 8
Standing Leg Curl 3 12, 10, 8
Aerobics: Three weekly sessions, 40 minutes each. If possible, run hills or swim using fins for two of the three sessions.

Week 4/Workout 1
Exercise Sets Reps
Squat ++ 6 20
Workout 2 Exercise Sets Reps
Squat 2 8, 6
Hack Squat 2 8, 6
Leg Press 2 8, 6
Lying Leg Curl 2 8, 6
Glute-Ham Raise 2 8, 6
One-Legged Cable Kickback 2 8, 6
One-Legged Cable Lateral Raise 2 8, 6
Aerobics: Three weekly sessions, 45 minutes each. Use a stair-stepper and/or treadmill set at an incline for two of the three sessions. On the stair-stepper, alternate five minutes of pushing off the balls of your feet with five mintues of driving off your heels, and so on.

++ To maximize glute involvement, use a weight light enough to allow you to complete the prescribed number of reps, descending several inches below parallel out of a wider-than-usual stance.

Good luck:)

Yeah, I'm using 50mg Pro-Viron now i'm on my D-Bol, Sust, Deca, Primo, Winnie cycle.

Weam, i don't think it's fat cause my belly's pretty hard, and you'd have a hard time trying to pinch an inch of lard. However, I never train my glutes and i've never done Hyperextensions or squats.

"Don't risk with Lasix".... What do you mean. Is this stuff dangerous. I was under the impression it was simply a mild diuretic!

My diet's 80% clean and 20% dirty. I try to get as many calories as I can since I'm trying to bulk up, but I don't eat a lot of fats. For example I'de eat a corned beef (fattening), followed by tuna and lean meet throughout the day and perhaps a chocolate or 2 after my workout followed by a 500 calorie 48gram protein shake. I'm not a dieting freak.

Whether it's fat or water retention, training glutes will gonna help

Now I can really understand why it's water retention especially with this kind of roids

of course Lasix is dangerous, hello!!
Flex Wheeler turned to hospital this year due to Laxis just right after the contest (Arnold classic 2001 I guess)
it killed thousand of americans in the last few decades

Do you eat by hour or your just eat in anytime?!

No it's not from the roids I'm currently taking, it happened ever since my first Novice cycle of 200mg DECA only!!!.

I eat approximately every 3-4 hours. I try to eat 6 times a day, but I usually manage only 5. I also substitute my mass shake for a meal.

I drink a quite a lot of water, take antidepressants and smoke.

Bro, I have seen this gut before, but never have. It´s like an extended stomach, but still ripped or at last with abs. Like the GH gut.
Well I believe that it´s because of internal organs growth, like GH. I don´t see the point of retaining water under the muscle and not on the skin.

Top Bottom