Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I've been mean lately

buffer1 said:
candy ass

please, I'm trying to find some inner peace

I have checked needto off my list, he has accepted my apologies, there are many others I will need forgiveness from before I rest.
 
I am mean all the time

and too mean to apologize for it.
 
mightymouse69 said:
please, I'm trying to find some inner peace

I have checked needto off my list, he has accepted my apologies, there are many others I will need forgiveness from before I rest.

you've been pretty mean to me too.
 
mightymouse69 said:
please, I'm trying to find some inner peace

I have checked needto off my list, he has accepted my apologies, there are many others I will need forgiveness from before I rest.
I,m just fuckin with ya mouse
 
dont believe him, its a trick!! look out for the e-joybuzzer
 
mightymouse69 said:
I'm sorry, I apologize - Can I cross you off my list of people who are willing to forgive me?
LOL sure i was just messing with you any ways
 
mightymouse69 said:
I apologize to some of my EF friends for being so mean lately. Especially my mean spirited comments towards Wootoom. I hope he can forgive me.

You are forgiven and don't do it again. Now pass some of that Absinthe over to make me feel better. :chomp:
 
I'm shure that they'll forgive you, just donate a large sum of K to them

Whiskey
 
Top Bottom