Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's true

lol yea that would be pretty funny

kinda like how spitzer got on TV again

Its pathetic how all the rejects somehow get back into good graces and get fucking tv shows and what not

I got no issue with someone putting Spitzer on tv, but it's his running again. Same with Weiner. BUt the worst was Sanford. That guys wife was willing to take him back and work on the relationship but his mistress texts him that she's in town and he actually had the shnuts to ask his wife if he could go see her. She threw him out. Then he runs and wins office and is now engaged to said argentine whoore. The whole state of south Carolina has zero credibility with me anymore. That's supposed to be the bible belt and this dude who makes Spitzer look like Tebow get's re elected? You've got to fuckin kidding me. And I hope people call Weiner mayor dickprint if he wins.

I hope weiner and eric holder run for office in 2016 so my road is littered with signs reading 'Weiner-Holder 2016 Let's get a grip on things'

I got no issue with someone putting Spitzer on tv, but it's his running again. Same with Weiner. BUt the worst was Sanford. That guys wife was willing to take him back and work on the relationship but his mistress texts him that she's in town and he actually had the shnuts to ask his wife if he could go see her. She threw him out. Then he runs and wins office and is now engaged to said argentine whoore. The whole state of south Carolina has zero credibility with me anymore. That's supposed to be the bible belt and this dude who makes Spitzer look like Tebow get's re elected? You've got to fuckin kidding me. And I hope people call Weiner mayor dickprint if he wins.

Oh... Fuck... No...

This is going to change the way the state of S. Carolina does things from now on. This is a game changer folks.

Top Bottom