Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's true

Yup. Again, dangerous precedent being set. What I do appreciate, though, is that the jury reached a conclusion that obviously wasnt swayed by the very public hullabaloo regarding the case. Agree or disagree with the verdict you have to respect the jury deciding it based only on the facts presented to them at trial.

So what's next? He's too young for the GOP to nominate him for president in 2016. Perhaps the party will encourage him to run for a seat in the House?

FOX will hire him just watch.

He'll get a job as Spokesman for Chik-fil-A, Popeyes and KFC.

FOX will hire him just watch.

lol yea that would be pretty funny

kinda like how spitzer got on TV again

Its pathetic how all the rejects somehow get back into good graces and get fucking tv shows and what not

If someone believes there is an "imminent threat of bodily harm or death" then they just might put a bullet hole in that person. The other person doesnt have to have a gun they just have to present that threat in the mind of an RPM (reasonably prudent man).
Thats the law rob, dont have the player hate the game

This is true. If Martin had no marks besides a bullet hole then I think the basic truth is clear.

"You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two black teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty - too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless. My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a "Hate Crime". Nor did President obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder. I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots. There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared "racist", so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice. I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life. So while you are seeking justice for trayvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for trayvon."
Cool story

"You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two black teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty - too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless. My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a "Hate Crime". Nor did President obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder. I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots. There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared "racist", so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice. I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life. So while you are seeking justice for trayvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for trayvon."
Upon further research:

BRUNSWICK, Ga. - The defense attorney for De'marquise Elkins filed a motion asking the judge to force prosecutors to hand over the entire Georgia Bureau of Investigation report on the murdered baby's parents: Louis Santiago and Sherry West.

You'll remember West says that she was shot in the March 21st incident and Santiago says he was shopping at Walmart when it happened and wasn't there.

But the GBI recently found traces of gunshot residue, or GSR, on both parents.

According to the report, "this supports the possibility that the individual discharged a firearm, was in close proximity to a firearm upon discharge or came into contact with an item whose surface bears GSR.”

In the report investigators noted that the particles found "also may originate from occupational and/or industrial sources."

Neither Sherry nor Louis has ever been considered a suspect in the shooting.

Over the phone, Sherry West told WJXT reporter Vic Micolucci that the residue found on her must have come from the struggle she says that happened with the teens charged in the murder: De'marquis Elkins and Dominique Lang.

She says she didn't know why the test would come back positive for her baby’s father, Louis Santiago, but insists he was not there.

By the way, West and Santiago are no longer together and WJXT couldn't reach him because he's in jail, being held without bond on charges of aggravated stalking related to family violence and violation of probation.

The case is set to go to trial August 19th.

Read more: Sherry West, Antonio Santiago: GBI finds traces of gunshot residue on Brunswick, Georgia parents

Top Bottom