Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

itchy from primo???

My medication is not a cream it's one pill that kills all the germs. I had bad problems with it couple years ago and my doctor gave me that super medication (very very strong!) I took it for 6 months (one pill a month) and everything was fine for maybe three years. But, like you see, it came back! That pill costs 25$ for one fuc%?%$ pill.
So you think I should wait to take this pill? Cream is not efficient for me:(
LG

LG,
The below extract is from Medscape.com, and it would seem that there are no known interactions with AAS, specifically Primo. There are some interactions that I did not copy, so if you are on meds, you may wish to check the site. I listed oral contraceptive info for the obvious reason, and the theophylline because I know some BB use it and I THINK that DNP and Theophylline have similar cross reactions. (but I am not sure)

I hope this helps...

BE

================================================================================
Fluconazole is used in the treatment of oropharyngeal, esophageal, or vulvovaginal candidiasis and in the treatment of other serious systemic candidal infections (e.g., urinary tract infections, peritonitis, candidemia, disseminated candidiasis, meningitis, pneumonia).
Vulvovaginal Candidiasis.

For the treatment of vulvovaginal candidiasis, adults should receive a single (1 day only) 150-mg oral dose of fluconazole. To prevent relapse of vulvovaginal candidiasis in women with a history of recurrent infections, a single 150-mg oral dose of fluconazole has been given at monthly intervals (given 1—4 days after menstruation). Alternatively, 100-mg doses have been given once weekly for 6 months.

Site Map Your Account Support About Us

Offerings: Medscape.com Charts Mobile Logician CBSHealthwatch

Home Site Map Marketplace My Medscape CME Center Feedback Help Desk

DIFLUCAN ORAL
Drug Interactions

Drug-Drug Interactions from First DataBank

These drug interactions are reviewed by an editorial panel at First DataBank and determined to be clinically significant.The list does not include every interaction ever reported.

Contraindicated
CISAPRIDE/AZOLE ANTIFUNGAL AGENTS

Severe
None listed
Moderate
AZOLE ANTIFUNGAL AGENTS/ANTICOAGULANTS
AZOLE ANTIFUNGAL AGENTS/HYDANTOINS
AZOLE ANTIFUNGAL AGENTS/RIFAMYCINS
AZOLE ANTIFUNGALS/SULFONYLUREAS
CELECOXIB/FLUCONAZOLE
CYCLOSPORINE/AZOLE ANTIFUNGAL AGENTS
SELECTED BENZODIAZEPINES/FLUCONAZOLE
TACROLIMUS/AZOLE ANTIFUNGALS

Drug-Food Interactions from First DataBank

Most Significant
None listed
More Significant
None listed
Significant
None listed
Less Significant
None listed
Minor Significance
None listed

Drug Interactions from AHFS DI™

While fluconazole can alter the pharmacokinetics of certain drugs that undergo hepatic metabolism, the magnitude of such alterations appears to be less than those associated with ketonazole; however, comparative studies have not been performed to date. In addition, the possibility that the risk of developing such interactions may be increased at relatively high fluconazole dosages (e.g., 200 mg daily or more) should be considered.

Oral Contraceptives

Concomitant administration of fluconazole and oral estrogen-progestin contraceptives reportedly does not produce clinically important effects on the pharmacokinetics of the contraceptives. In healthy premenopausal women receiving oral contraceptivesand 50-mg oral doses of fluconazole given once daily for 10 days, the mean increase in AUCs of ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel was 6 (range: -47 to 108%) and 17% (range: -33 to 141%), respectively. In addition, in a controlled study in healthy women receiving oral contraceptives concomitantly with 200-mg oral doses of fluconazole or placebo for 10 days, AUCs of both levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol were increased substantially in women receiving oral fluconazole compared with those receivingplacebo; mean increases in AUCs of ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel were 38 (range: -11 to 101%) and 25% (range: -12 to 82%), respectively. However, in some women ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel concentrations decreased by 47 and 33%, respectively. The manufacturer suggests that decreases in ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel concentrations may be the result of random variation. While limited data indicate that fluconazole may inhibit metabolism of ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel, there is no evidence that fluconazole is an inducer of ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel metabolism.

Theophylline

Concomitant administration of theophylline and fluconazole increases serum theophylline concentrations. In a study in healthy adults, administration of a single dose of IV aminophylline (6 mg/kg) after 14 days of oral fluconazole (200 mg daily) resultedin a 21 or 13% increase in the mean AUC or peak plasma concentration of theophylline, respectively, and a mean decrease of 16% in theophylline clearance; the half-life of theophylline increased from 6.6 to 7.9 hours. The manufacturer recommends thatserum theophylline concentrations be monitored carefully in patients receiving fluconazole.

yea... that was mad cool Big easy!!! Looks like we are ok then littlegirl :) this shit sucks though... oh well.. it is worth it

hey supergirl -- bump for an update

Hey Supergirl,

I was following this thread a while back and wondered how your cycle is going?

What kind of results have you seen? How much bigger, harder, what sorts of gains?

How did the itchiness turn out for you -- did it go away? Did it turn into some kind of enlargement down there? Still enjoying the extra sensitivity?

Any bad sides?

Wyst

hey wyst...
i did 4 weeks of primo... definitely got harder, got a little leaner and put on some more muscle and definition.. i just started switched on over to anavar now for the next 5 weeks... so i should lean out a little faster now. Everything is fine!!! After the one battle with a yeast infection, all is well. No clit enlargement, a slight swelling and definite sensitivity :) but things are good... thanks for checking up!!!

Yea I get itchy from prim to but not on my privates! I get itchy on the palms of my hands. Just thought i would let you know

Top Bottom