Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Egyption President Caught on Open Mic

mrplunkey

Hot Mic Catches Egyptian Politician Discussing ?War? with ?Enemies? Israel and America | Video | TheBlaze.com

Unaware that their words were being broadcast live on a state-owned television channel, many of those seated around the table said the dam was in fact a secret American and Israeli plot to undermine Egypt that must be stopped at all costs.

The participants learned they were on live TV only after Magdi Ahmad Hussein, chairman of the Islamic Labor Party, suggested that all present vow not to leak any information to the media. Before being told he was on television, Hussein described the U.S. as an enemy [emphasis added]:

I’m very fond of battles. With the enemies, of course – with America and Israel, but this battle must be waged with maximum judiciousness and calm. Even though this is a secret meeting, we must all take an oath not to leak anything to the media, unless it is done officially by sister Pakinam [el-Sharkawy, a Morsi aide]. We need an official plan for popular national security, even if we…

And exactly how much $$$ have we sent them lately?

I’m very fond of battles. With the enemies, of course – with America and Israel

I woodn't battle with someone who sent me a couple billion per year.

Hell, I could be bought for a couple hundred million.

lol

Stop the Party please.

Red_Communist_Party.jpg

I'm sure our true leaders are well aware of these intentions if they are real. I'm sure they have agreed to go to war for the benefit of anyone profits from war. The military machine is afraid to be idle. We tried to make a deal with Iraq to go to war with us before we decided to just invade. Saddam Hussein was willing to cooperate with anything that we asked of him. He had no desire to go to war with us but we tried to get him to agree to do it anyway. We can't stop going to war because we cannot stop Making money or else we will have absolutely no way to pay our debts...

War is never a surprise. It's just like two football coaches putting their teams against each other.

Top Bottom