Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is this a reliable company?

ajfab88

hey guys i was just wondering if anyone ever bought anything from Balkan Pharmacueticals before.....its what my prop is in and im in done with my 2nd week, no acne, i dont see much size yet.....i know its still early but wanted to make sure it was a reliable company

you will be hard pressed to receive any detrimental feedback as Balkan has been mentioned in a "sticky" format on this site ("UG Lab rises from the ashes" I believe), thus leading me to believe that they are a sponsor to the site, thus leading me to believe that a negative review would result in serious repurcussions, thus leading me to believe that this is a loaded question.....

ajfab88 said:
hey guys i was just wondering if anyone ever bought anything from Balkan Pharmacueticals before.....its what my testosterone propionate is in and im in done with my 2nd week, no acne, i dont see much size yet.....i know its still early but wanted to make sure it was a reliable company

its still early to see some results, try to use it 100eod and it will be okey.

Acela said:
thus leading me to believe that they are a sponsor to the site, thus leading me to believe that a negative review would result in serious repurcussions, thus leading me to believe that this is a loaded question.....

Not that I know of.

Bash away if you have a negative opinion.

:cow:

ajfab88 said:
hey guys i was just wondering if anyone ever bought anything from Balkan Pharmacueticals before.....its what my testosterone propionate is in and im in done with my 2nd week, no acne, i dont see much size yet.....i know its still early but wanted to make sure it was a reliable company

Balkan is a goverment licensed facility that produces ONLY pharm grade products.

Top Bottom