Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there anything wrong with being obsessed with bodybuilding?

Grizzly said:

I get these ideas from bodybuilding books and mags. Last time I checked, Arnold says to eat every 3 hours. So does Dorian. Wow, and look here, Ronnie says to eat every three hours, too. Hmmmmm, I wonder if these are guys who know what they're talking about. Nah, probably not, you can win the Olympia by accident and not know anything about nutrition and training. I mean, everyone knows that if you use steroids you're going to look like a Mr. Olympia no matter what you do.

Coincidence does not equal causality. But keep this debate out of this thread. Arnold was no genius. Want to start the argument? Start a new topic. But let's keep this thread about people who don't understand moderation, shall we? Carry on.

;)

(All said tounge in cheek)

I'm glad that you posted that part about it being tongue in cheek. I was just about to bust out some serious shit on you. But, I don't have to. Praised be!

OF COURSE NOT...PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS OBSESSED WITH SOMETHING.MONEY,WOMEN ,CARS...I THINK ITS A GOOD OBSESSION....

There is DEFINITELY nothing wrong with it I have been obsessed with it for a while now I think.. I mean I really enjoy all the aspects of natural bodybuilding. When it comes to anabolics I really am not too interested though.

:D:D

Belial said:

Coincidence does not equal causality. But keep this debate out of this thread. Arnold was no genius. Want to start the argument? Start a new topic. But let's keep this thread about people who don't understand moderation, shall we? Carry on.

;)

(All said tounge in cheek)

All right, Belial, you asked for it. Of course, you can back up the arguments, particularly the one about coincidence and causality, but I'll give it to you anyway. :)

First, Arnold might not have been a mathematical genius, but when it comes to bodybuilding you can not argue with a 7 time Mr. Olympia. Ok, maybe you can argue, but one must admit that he obviosly knew something to completely dominate the '70s era bodybuilding.

Coinicidence might not equal causality, but empirical data beats out theory. Just as a nutritionist will tell you that you only need to eat .45 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight, all good bodybuilders know that you need to eat much, much, much more. Therefore, if Arnold, Dorian and Ronnie, not to mention the lesser pros, all eat every 2-3 hours it's because you have to to be that big and that freaky.

Most importantly, I'll start any fucking argument I want. Why? Because this is my thread. Therefore, I can do anything I want to in it. I can talk about pretty pink panties being better than standard issue granny panties if I so choose. So bite me! :)

Well, that was fun. Now, it's your turn.

It seems to me that if one will be able to successfully call themselves a bodybuilder, pro or amateur, or even recreational for that matter, obsession is mandatory. Not only will a bodybuilder be obsessed with training, but obsessed with correct diet, and proper sleep as well. Ya just can't be a bodybuilder without that type of dedication.

Top Bottom