Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is ordering adivant and vicodine online illegal???

Drug laws are so strict in the US compared to Canada. I never could understand why you would lock someone up for having AAS, or perscription drugs. I live in BC, and you can walk down the street and smoke a j, nobody even cares.

DRRman said:
bro, they'll bust your ass for ordring xanax international. Its not like ordering anti depressents or antibiotics, xanax is considered a narcotic

oh, i thought your post said xanax and benzo's are not scheduled (therefore i figured not seizable). must have read it wrong.

DRRman said:
bro, they'll bust your ass for ordring xanax international. Its not like ordering anti depressents or antibiotics, xanax is considered a narcotic

Yes and no. Yes, you'll get busted for ordering Xanax. It is a Schedule IV drug, so it is controlled. But Xanax is not a narcotic. Narcotics are Schedule II, and are under VERY strict control by the government. Schedule II drugs are under such strict control that a pharmacy must have an EXACT count of all these drugs in stock, or else they can/will get fined. Schedule III drugs (which rediculously include steroids) can be off by a margin of 10%.

Not just schedule 2 substances are labeled narcotics. Xanax and Valium are both schedule 4 and strictly prohibited unless you have a script. Schedule 3 drugs include any drug containing hydrocodone ie. vicodin, lortab, vicoprofen, tussionex, codiclear and shit like that. If you use it use it wisely.
BTW there are some online pharms that will give a doctor consultation over the phone, then send a nurse to your house to give a prognosis. I don't know why I'm even saying this shit- it's the anabolic board and doesn't belong:(
Ativan is also a benzo and schedule 4- along with Clonipin etc.
SwitchedOn

A little research here:

Narcotic analgesics are used to relieve pain. Some of these medicines are also used just before or during an operation to help the anesthetic work better. Codeine and hydrocodone are also used to relieve coughing. Methadone is also used to help some people control their dependence on heroin or other narcotics. Narcotic analgesics may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.

Commonly used brand names in the US:

Astramorph PF9
Buprenex1
Cotanal-6515
Darvon15
Darvon-N15
Demerol7
Dilaudid5
Dilaudid-55
Dilaudid-HP5
Dolophine8
Duramorph9
Hydrostat IR5
Kadian9
Levo-Dromoran6
Methadose8
M S Contin9
MSIR9
MS/L9
MS/L Concentrate9
MS/S9
Nubain10
Numorphan13
OMS Concentrate9
Oramorph SR9
OxyContin12
PP-Cap15
Rescudose9
RMS Uniserts9
Roxanol9
Roxanol 1009
Roxanol UD9
Roxicodone12
Roxicodone Intensol12
Stadol2
Talwin14
Talwin-Nx14

Yes, Valium and Xanax are prohibited w/o a script and you will get in trouble if caught possessing them. But they are not usually considered narcotics. Hence, they are a schedule IV and are considered less addicting and less of a threat than other drugs (narcotics).

Last edited:
aussiebound said:
Ativan=Lorazepam and they fall under the category of Benzo's so I am pretty sure they are illegal. The vicodin is extremely illegal, it is classified under the same schedule as gear. Pretty much it would be just like ordering A-bombs and winny tabs from an online pharmacy, wouldn't do it. Go to a doc, tell him your back hurts, act naive and say your girlfriend gave you something called vicodin(even pronounce it wrong to make him think you have no clue) and it really helped out.

haha, ya right...most doctors aren't that naive

Top Bottom