Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is ordering adivant and vicodine online illegal???

Without a script...definitely. Come on Bro, Vic's are a controlled substance.

i don't think adivan is scheduled, may be wrong though, but vicoden's will get ya locked up!!

Re: yo

karson said:
how about just the adivan

I have no idea. Is it the same thing as Lorazepam? If so, I don't think you need a script for that.

Ativan=Lorazepam and they fall under the category of Benzo's so I am pretty sure they are illegal. The vicodin is extremely illegal, it is classified under the same schedule as gear. Pretty much it would be just like ordering A-bombs and winny tabs from an online pharmacy, wouldn't do it. Go to a doc, tell him your back hurts, act naive and say your girlfriend gave you something called vicodin(even pronounce it wrong to make him think you have no clue) and it really helped out.

so why is customs holding my xanax medicine i ordered??? :confused: but as for the topic of this thread, shit, i can't FIND vicodin/lorcet online! never mind buy it illegaly! that is about the ONE thing i have never seen on a list. domestic, yes. int'l no. and even domestic you got to know the right person.

bro, they'll bust your ass for ordring xanax international. Its not like ordering anti depressents or antibiotics, xanax is considered a narcotic

Top Bottom