Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it true that teenagers who take steroids will be dead when they reach their 30's o

Re: Is it true that teenagers who take steroids will be dead when they reach their 30

I was one of those morons that took M1T as a teenager.. acne..gyno.. i got big..but it was stupid as shit as the gyno acne.. and the side effects ..hairloss..

should've waited!

Re: Is it true that teenagers who take steroids will be dead when they reach their 30

I was one of those morons that took M1T as a teenager.. acne..gyno.. i got big..but it was stupid as shit as the gyno acne.. and the side effects ..hairloss..

should've waited!

Same here, I was at the gym and was talking about getting a simple test booster and the lads suggested M1T that they was taking
Went to the shop and the bloke said he has had no reported sides. Yeh right!
Got home and found that it was a PH but only found good info on the little research i done, took first pill and felt sides in just 1 day, Done more research and found more and more negatives, in 4 days i was forced to go docs, my jewels felt a bat had been taken to them, doc said no PCT. Did worry me a little, in just 4 days i was shut down and my nuts in a real bad way.
Ha, i only wanted a test booster.
Was in my 20's though

I Live and learn the hard way.

Same here, I was at the gym and was talking about getting a simple test booster and the lads suggested M1T that they was taking
Went to the shop and the bloke said he has had no reported sides. Yeh right!
Got home and found that it was a PH but only found good info on the little research i done, took first pill and felt sides in just 1 day, Done more research and found more and more negatives, in 4 days i was forced to go docs, my jewels felt a bat had been taken to them, doc said no PCT. Did worry me a little, in just 4 days i was shut down and my nuts in a real bad way.
Ha, i only wanted a test booster.
Was in my 20's though

I Live and learn the hard way.

So why do we use steroids again? Seriously is it even fucking worth it? I swear I hear way more negatives than positives regarding steroids. Im clueless. I'm a recovering addict 5 yrs. I got sober to live not die...hmm..I just dont know

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

So why do we use steroids again? Seriously is it even fucking worth it? I swear I hear way more negatives than positives regarding steroids. Im clueless. I'm a recovering addict 5 yrs. I got sober to live not die...hmm..I just dont know

That's why it's so crucial to be responsible and conservative when using--not see how many compounds you can pack into one cycle like some do

if you are a recovering addict (interesting considering you love going into the chick forum to give them advice about their lives but okay) then you shouldn't be messing with steroids at all. you abused your body for 5 years so you need to get it conditioned to deal with hormones both physically and mentally.

why do I do it? because I love lifting, bodybuilding, powerlifting, and being stronger than dudes way taller and bigger than me. AAS allows me to take things to another level. no way could I bench 400+ or squat 600 without the help of AAS. my genetics just aren't that good.

Top Bottom