Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it ok to smoke Gonja while juicing???

Good thread, been watching it for a few days. here is the problem i see with MJ in the US today. It being illegal is starving bro's from good products. You can't just walk in and get a specific type, strain, mix of weed in the local store, so you have to buy from the streed. To 90% of smokers weed is weed. The weed is either Ok, mid or great (KB).

But to me weed is not just weed. I like to play with the different strains and their mixes like sativa and Indica. For training i would go with a predominantly Sativa based strain, as those are energazing and offer a distinctive "UP" type of high that makes you want to do stuff.

IMO my favorite BY FAR for all occasions is a AAA+ quality WHITE WIDOW. This stuff is by far the BEST i have ever tried. I talking religious experience on 3 hits.

try it if you can so lucky as to find some in the USA. Viva holland.

gwl9dta4 said:
Good thread, been watching it for a few days. here is the problem i see with MJ in the US today. It being illegal is starving bro's from good products. You can't just walk in and get a specific type, strain, mix of weed in the local store, so you have to buy from the streed. To 90% of smokers weed is weed. The weed is either Ok, mid or great (KB).

But to me weed is not just weed. I like to play with the different strains and their mixes like sativa and Indica. For training i would go with a predominantly Sativa based strain, as those are energazing and offer a distinctive "UP" type of high that makes you want to do stuff.

IMO my favorite BY FAR for all occasions is a AAA+ quality WHITE WIDOW. This stuff is by far the BEST i have ever tried. I talking religious experience on 3 hits.

In that case check out www.overgrow.com

gwl9dta4 said:

ahhhaa! i know what you're talking about bro! i got a BADASS hookup and i smoke only the FINEST of the fine. just recently got some 1 hit wonder... haven't topped out on it yet. the more you smoke the higher you go. its fantastic.

this past summer i had a bud take a trip to amsterdam... he said that of all the stuff he tried over there it wasnt' any better than what we usually get back here :p

i've had a guy call me a "weedsnob" before b/c i didnt' want to smoke some brown shwag with him... i just can't smoke crap weed after experiencing it the way God intended it to be :fro:

doublebicep said:
I smoke 2 joints in the morning.

I smoke 2 joints at night.

I smoke 2 joints before playing video game and then every ten thousand points....I smoke 2 joints.

:rasta:

Sublime:fro:

Re: I proposed a WEED / TRIBEX / M stack at Tmag

twistedneck said:
I got some good responses at T-mag with that subject. Weed lowers T by 73.8ng/dl not much.
Post references please.

Most recent studies have reported no decrease in T.

gwl9dta4 said:

Nice post, gw. Though I pretty much take what I get (ranging from fair to fastastic), I've noticed huge differences in terms of what different stuff does for you when you work out high... Some grass is really energizing and focusing, some types just make me too sluggish to train productively.

Top Bottom