Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it ok to smoke Gonja while juicing???

supertech69 said:
Fuck, I feel like a leper now! Am I the only one who doesn't do any of that? I have never tried E & haven't smoked weed in over 10yrs. I occasionaly drink when I'm not on while watching the game on TV or something. It would be my luck, I'd smoke one for the first time in a long time then have an accident at work & lose my job! I definately don't think I could train while stoned, it used to make me lazy as hell when I did smoke. I'm a much bigger fan of weed than I am of alcohol though, alcohol causes waaaay more problems to yourself, family & even people you don't know in the case of drinking & driving.

I recently tried E for the first time this year, so you are not exactly weird. I think weed sucks but mainly because it affects my throat. I only do it when evrybody else is doing it. Plus I'm the best roller in the group, Nathan can't roll for his life :)

We went to this woman's house looking to score some ass, she introduced us to 2 women, but it turns out they are hardcore lesbians and lovers. So we want to leave, but the woman won't shut up (she's drunk) and she wants to roll a joint.

Nathan says he'll roll. He rolls the sorriest ass looking joint I've ever seen. The woman grabs it, and she starts bitching and laughing her ass off. She even calls her lesbian friends to come and see. So Nate is embarassed, he says Andy is the best roller, let him roll. She looks at me and says "why didn't you say anything! "I say well I'm Humble (yeah right lol) well then roll us a joint, I joke around saying I don't work for free.

She calls the 2 lesbians to come and give us blowjobs. We're both disgusted and yell out at the same time, No, no, no, it's alright..Nathan stares at me and says; Roll man, just roll.

I roll a sick joint and we get the fuck out.

props to the guy who started this thread...i've been wondering if i was the only one smoking instead of drinking...lol

Weed is a bodybuilder's friend. It improves relaxation, increases appetite, doesn't cause dehydration or a hangover and doesn't affect the liver.

damn alot of pot heads here lol........u guys ever think it fucks with your training? if it is your cup of tea go for it, just not my thing i guess...
if you want to get fucked up, why not angel dust or something strong?
i guess it is your own choice, i just figured it has to be counter preductive.....

I proposed a WEED / TRIBEX / M stack at Tmag

I got some good responses at T-mag with that subject. Weed lowers T by 73.8ng/dl not much.

The thread morphed into an discussion about low t levels.. R.S. Rising wrote an insightful response..

Ok, let me be more specific on how you can tell- you have to gauge certain reactions to foods, training, sex drive, attitude, over a period of time. You can't just say I'm full of T after a workout or after sex, as you are right. But, if for a whole week you are breaking out with zits on your shoulders, your skin is oily as hell, you eat until there is no tommorrow and don't crap any of it out, you find yourself lowering your standards of women you'll have sex with, you smell sex, (and a really huge one here-) women smell way more T on you, these are some signs. This is also relative as you pointed out, these signs may mean you might have higher than your normal t-levels but not nessasarily high levels. Recovery rate and strength increases over time is another sign of raising t-levels. These signs are even easier to recognize in women though

Link

BigAndy69 said:

I recently tried E for the first time this year, so you are not exactly weird. I think weed sucks but mainly because it affects my throat. I only do it when evrybody else is doing it. Plus I'm the best roller in the group, Nathan can't roll for his life :)

We went to this woman's house looking to score some ass, she introduced us to 2 women, but it turns out they are hardcore lesbians and lovers. So we want to leave, but the woman won't shut up (she's drunk) and she wants to roll a joint.

Nathan says he'll roll. He rolls the sorriest ass looking joint I've ever seen. The woman grabs it, and she starts bitching and laughing her ass off. She even calls her lesbian friends to come and see. So Nate is embarassed, he says Andy is the best roller, let him roll. She looks at me and says "why didn't you say anything! "I say well I'm Humble (yeah right lol) well then roll us a joint, I joke around saying I don't work for free.

She calls the 2 lesbians to come and give us blowjobs. We're both disgusted and yell out at the same time, No, no, no, it's alright..Nathan stares at me and says; Roll man, just roll.

I roll a sick joint and we get the fuck out.

LMAO.....I take it they weren't the kind of lesbians every man dreams of ;)

Riight, this was a bit surprising, but in a nice way :)

So, talking about rolling good spliff's, how about this one:
fedspliff.jpg

My girlfriend made that one, gotta love her :)

//SlimSwede in the promised land of coffeeshops and windmills

Top Bottom