Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

is it dangerous to use aas at old age ?

yunusmile

Banned
if we are careful with cholesterol and joints is there a higher risk than young age? and if you use test will you be able to have sex and high libido like before ?

my favourite heroes are these i wanted to be like them since childhood

http://www.nakoko.com/uploads/items/446/44601/image/44601_134750.jpg

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110706171614/onepiece/es/images/a/ac/Newgate.jpg

http://bestgamewallpapers.com/files/tekken-5-dark-resurrection/heihachi-mishima.jpg

http://mizuonimanga.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/257660-captain_commander.jpg
 
Oh he'll yeah I'm 48 wake up every morning will a woody a diamond couldn't scratch , girlfriend loves it everyday if not every other at least a few times a day if not more when we can because of kids . Lol
 
Everything has more risks as we age.

T level that is too low is more unhealthy than a T level that is high. But way beyond high/healthy levels is asking for a host of troubles. It's about becoming educated. This isn't a game. You have to know what you're doing or you can really fuck yourself up.
 
I am 55 and have never been healthier or felt better than I do now. I pretty much run gear all the time but as Nelson said get bloods done, keep you BP in check and at our age be careful with Mast because of prostate problems. I am having more and better sex, my BF is at the lowest it's been since I was in high school and I am in the best shape of my life.


55 and still fucking dangerous
 
I am 55 and have never been healthier or felt better than I do now. I pretty much run gear all the time but as Nelson said get bloods done, keep you BP in check and at our age be careful with Mast because of prostate problems. I am having more and better sex, my BF is at the lowest it's been since I was in high school and I am in the best shape of my life.


55 and still fucking dangerous

He's not anywhere near ready for AAS.
 
I'm 51 and also in the best shape of my life. Sex is better and I can pound better now than when I was 40. Body fat is lowest it's been in 30 years. Got rid of my belly fat and working on solid abs for the first time in my life. Working on various AAS under my Dr care. Do blood work every three months.
 
I think it's dangerous to not exercise or take care of one's self as we age..for me personally, modern medicine(test/HGH ), and diet has changed my life.. I wouldn't trade the gains or changes I've made for anything:)
 
I think it's dangerous to not exercise or take care of one's self as we age..for me personally, modern medicine(test/HGH ), and diet has changed my life.. I wouldn't trade the gains or changes I've made for anything:)

Ditto, going on 61 here
 
My morning today consisted of a Rolfing massage session,( I'd highly recommend to anybody who lifts that has any tendon pains), then a fantastic chest/core workout w a buddy, followed by chicken breast/bell pepper/quinoa/garlic/jalapeño all mixed into a bowl, and lotta water..
It's pretty much been same routine for 13 months and as I said before... I've never felt better:)
 
Top Bottom