Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is eating every 2 hours too often

CanadianCutie said:
i eat that often and im still hungry:)
me too, but i dont think i can tell when my body is hungry or not...i just get a weird feeling in my stomach and conenct it to being hungry

It all depends upon your last meal. My meal size isn't perfect - 450 cals per meal (or however large the meals) - mine fluctuate, but not too much. I'm more hungry more quickly after an apple and a carb bar than after eating basically the same amount of cals (maybe a bit more) of chicken and rice. My meals are spaced out like so:
4 am - pre-workout shake (925 cals)
6:30 am - post workout shake (400 cals)
9:30 - 10:00 am - 2/3 of Kong bar, 1 apple (400 cals +/-)
12:30 - 1 pm - lunch chicken, rice or something similar (500-600 cals)
3:30 - 4 pm - protein shake (w/water) and chicken breast (400 cals)
6:00 - 6:30 pm - dinner - chicken, fish, wheat pasta & veggies (500-600 cals)
I'm hungry about the times that I eat.
I think the biggest deal is to just start eating about every 2.5 to 3 hours (force feed, if necessary) and try to keep your meal sizes about the same. Once your body gets used to it, you'll find it's not that big of a deal.

rbtrout said:
It all depends upon your last meal. My meal size isn't perfect - 450 cals per meal (or however large the meals) - mine fluctuate, but not too much. I'm more hungry more quickly after an apple and a carb bar than after eating basically the same amount of cals (maybe a bit more) of chicken and rice. My meals are spaced out like so:
4 am - pre-workout shake (925 cals)
6:30 am - post workout shake (400 cals)
9:30 - 10:00 am - 2/3 of Kong bar, 1 apple (400 cals +/-)
12:30 - 1 pm - lunch chicken, rice or something similar (500-600 cals)
3:30 - 4 pm - protein shake (w/water) and chicken breast (400 cals)
6:00 - 6:30 pm - dinner - chicken, fish, wheat pasta & veggies (500-600 cals)
I'm hungry about the times that I eat.
I think the biggest deal is to just start eating about every 2.5 to 3 hours (force feed, if necessary) and try to keep your meal sizes about the same. Once your body gets used to it, you'll find it's not that big of a deal.
damn man you wake up early? what time do you go to bed?

yeah, i have no problem eating- i could eat non stop all day. i was just making sure i wasnt eating TOO often

From Personal Expierence:

I was eating every 2 Hours, Results were great
I starting moving it to 2.5 hrs and 3 hrs. Results MAYBE little better but maybe thats in my brain.

but i do feel ALOT hungrier at 3hrs compared the the every 2 hours. Anything in between those times should be fine. Only thing sucks when your on a suppresent for appetite and you HAVE to forcefeed yourself. BUT FUCK IT ITS LIFE!

MM107 said:
From Personal Expierence:

I was eating every 2 Hours, Results were great
I starting moving it to 2.5 hrs and 3 hrs. Results MAYBE little better but maybe thats in my brain.

but i do feel ALOT hungrier at 3hrs compared the the every 2 hours. Anything in between those times should be fine. Only thing sucks when your on a suppresent for appetite and you HAVE to forcefeed yourself. BUT FUCK IT ITS LIFE!
why are u on an apetite surpressant?

if your on it and have to FORCE urself to eat why not just get off it so u are hungry when u eat?

SublimeZM said:
why are u on an apetite surpressant?

if your on it and have to FORCE urself to eat why not just get off it so u are hungry when u eat?

Who cares if its a appetite suppressent? Im taking it to speed up Metabolism. Side affects are reduced apetite. But thats all in the BRAIN! lol. Eating isnt too hard for me even though i have to force myself to eat.

I seem to get AMAZING results from the ECY Stack im on so i really try to have a full stock. I usually use a whole bottle. Take 2 weeks off from anything and go back on. I can really feel the difference big time.

But the fat burning properties of the stack are very good. Just gotta make sure i hit all Calories for the day.

Top Bottom