Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Alcohol Completely Hindering Results? If not, whats going on?

got it I'll cut it down to a minimum and post results. Stevesmi read my post again, everything you listed (including the 5-10 beers) is what I used to eat before the diet started. Hopefully all of you can take something from this thread in the end if you are getting whats going on here. My previous diet was horrible with alcohol added in, then changed to clean diet with alcohol still in with no results. Now we will remove alcohol and see what happens.

yes I know but my point was that diet was so bad that its going to take time to get things turned around. your body is going to suffer from withdrawals by changing things up but you will have to endure that. its another thing if you ate shit for a few months but you were eating shit for years and years

pretty much I just wanted to warn you of that and you need to not give up!

yeah the withdrawls were brutal the first week. Felt sick, tired, couldn't focus ect. Now the food cravings are gone, sleep is better, just need to remove the drinks. I'm pumped to see whats going to happen over the next few weeks.

if you aren't going to cut out the drinking, you'll need to triple your cardio just to burn off all the fat the sugar alcohol converts to as you won't burn off the sugar alcohol, then you'll need to increase your caloric intake for purposes of not being energy starved. the end result, lots of time spent exercising, a few pounds lost, a soft look and an overall feeling of dissatisfaction for feeling like you're wasting your time. it also wouldn't be a bad idea to cut out all carbonated beverages and swear off mixed drinks if/when you do drink as that's pretty much a double dose of sugar.

down another 10lbs without the alcohol, its working. Started throwing in some kickboxing and other group classes to add to cardio so can't wait to see more results!

It easily becomes a habit drinking a few light beers 3-4 days out of the week. I have noticed it has slowed my muscle growth, increased my recuperation time between workout and added a few lbs to the gut.

Last edited:
It easily becomes a habit drinking a few light beers 3-4 days out of the week. I have noticed it has slowed my slowed my muscle growth, increased my recuperation time between workout and added a few lbs to the gut.

Yeah. It's definitely best to abstain from alcohol altogether if trying to get lean. I used to drink at minimum one 40 every night before bed, and wondered why I couldn't lose weight. Cut it out completely when starting a cycle (if you're going to extreme lengths such as steroid use, may as well give it a chance to work was my thought). Within a month, I saw an outline of a six pack, something I didn't think was achievable for me if not beer, lol

Top Bottom