Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Irrational?

I think maybe your wife need more activities to fill out her day.
If she has this much time and energy to hold such a grudge, discuss it with your mother and continue to be pissed at you because she doesn't have the same lawn mowing ability - she has too much free time to dwell on shit.

Lost her trust?

:rolleyes:

She sounds like an immature brat that's too used to getting her way.

she is

sometimes johnny wont load the dishwasher right - or do things exactly the way I do them, but I see that its somethign that i dont HAVE to do for once - so you shouldnt have redone it, or really bitched about it. Sometimes you just have to swallow your pride, what you WANT to say, and smile and say "thanks".

however, she needs to have a better sense of humor about things. Crap. I cant believe she is till pissed and you lost "her trust."

tell her that you'll REALLY give her something to "lose her trust" over. lol

she's GOT to know she's being rediculous.

Say this and let me know how it works out for ya.

sometimes johnny wont load the dishwasher right - or do things exactly the way I do them, but I see that its somethign that i dont HAVE to do for once - so you shouldnt have redone it, or really bitched about it. Sometimes you just have to swallow your pride, what you WANT to say, and smile and say "thanks".

however, she needs to have a better sense of humor about things. Crap. I cant believe she is till pissed and you lost "her trust."

tell her that you'll REALLY give her something to "lose her trust" over. lol

she's GOT to know she's being rediculous.

i like this fuck

...and a sad one I am, Wootooom! :)

I didn't ever complain... just redid it and thought it was funny (as insensitive as that seems to have been).

OK - here's the deal. I need wives in good solid marriages to tell me if this is irrational or not:
I came home from work to find my wife "go-karting" my new $5k mower around in our 4 acre yard that I've painstakingly groomed and worked. It looks like ass. She even attempted a few hydroplanes through standing water. Then she ran the mower over to my shop and left it there dripping in mud and completely dry of gas. Not happy. So I get my mower back into shape and proceed to remow it the next day - I had to - she left so many places just unmowed - she figured I could get to it later. Did I mention the yard was rutted and scalped? Besides the tire tracks, it looked like drunken shriners had a kart session on my turf. (mind you, I said NOTHING negative, but thanked her for the help)

OK - she meant to save me some time, but it cost me another tank of gas and a few more hours of my time. She was furious with me that I remowed the whole thing. (irrational?) We seem to have gotten over it. The neighbors came by the next day and asked who "farmed" our yard. They laughed and joked - I said nothing but took a glass full of water over my head - just for being there I imagine.

So a week passes - she mentions it to my mom. They laugh. I laugh (wrong!). I happen to mention I had to take a couple of pictures of it before I fixed it because no one would believe the horror. Uh oh.... so now we're into day 7 of her being a complete bad person to me. Says stuff about how I lost her trust . Crimony, you'd think I slept with her sister the way she is acting about this.

Lesson I learned: Don't embarrass your wife. No matter how funny and HARMLESS you might think it is.

I've apologized profusely, but enough is enough. It's a fuggin yard and a couple of snapshots of drunken shriner tracks!

So is she being irrational or am I a completely insensitive ass and just not getting it:confused:?

I'd tell her to let me teach her to mow the grass if she wants to; otherwise leave it to me if she doesn't know how.

Top Bottom