Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Irrational?

happily married woman here.

here's my take on it:
You're wrong. apologize.

the end.

I conceded the point - apologized many times and even explained why I was sorry. But she evidently likes being angry.

So what say you? Irrational? (No, she won't see this and I won't use it to my advantage. Just getting another perspective.)

Just give her some chocolate. Woman love chocolate then squeeze her but and ask her is she is going to eat the whole thing! She will completely forget the whole lawn issue!

I conceded the point - apologized many times and even explained why I was sorry. But she evidently likes being angry.

So what say you? Irrational? (No, she won't see this and I won't use it to my advantage. Just getting another perspective.)

look, i have no idea if you making fun of her is a pattern that she's just sick to death of or if she's making a mountain out of a mole hill.
you apologized, now just be nice and it'll blow over. don't make it worse .

No, they are very bright - both scored 99% across the boards on Tera Nova. The bumpkinville public school they could attend can't keep up with them. So my wife and I took matters into our own hands (I have 2 masters, she has 1). They also attend a private school 1 day a week.

I might have that problem coming up. My kids are starting school this year and next and then another after that. There are some real hillbillies running around the school not sure how this will work out. Private school be pricey.

Woman are fucking crazy. There's no point in trying to figure it out because there is no logic behind it. If you don't believe me read Stilleto's reply. I gave up a long time ago. It's easier that way. Just let it go. Unless you don't want to remain married.

Woman are fucking crazy. There's no point in trying to figure it out because there is no logic behind it. If you don't believe me read Stilleto's reply. I gave up a long time ago. It's easier that way. Just let it go. Unless you don't want to remain married.

The funny part is then the girls can't figure out why we don't listen to them.

We don't listen because it's not worth the fight. Just agree and move on.

Thanks, all for your replies (esp you Stilleto!) I surreptitiously verified that I do not make it a habit - so I will let it go (and hope she does the same). In my 10 years of marriage, this is the worst thing I've done (and she confirms that statement) - so I don't think I'm doing too terribly.

Public schools are getting silly - good luck with that, Creepus. Let me know if you ever have any questions about good home-school curriculum.

I think maybe your wife need more activities to fill out her day.
If she has this much time and energy to hold such a grudge, discuss it with your mother and continue to be pissed at you because she doesn't have the same lawn mowing ability - she has too much free time to dwell on shit.

Lost her trust?

:rolleyes:

She sounds like an immature brat that's too used to getting her way.

Top Bottom